The Point Villa Ngahere
6 hóspedes · 3 quartos · 3 banheiras
Nothing but bushland surrounds this wonderfully private villa on the shores of Lake Taupo. Watch the sun move across the mountains and water from the shade of the pergola on the terrace or beneath the vaulted ceiling of the open-concept great room. Hike to the footbridge over the roaring Huka Falls, cycle the nearby Great Lake Trail, or fish for trout—the only way to taste this local specialty.
You’ll have to decide whether the views of Mine Bay are best from the swimming pool, hot tub, or the outdoor lounging and dining areas. If you’re lucky enough to have caught a local trout, try preparing it on the barbecue (or call a restaurant in Taupo to do the job). After a day out on the lake or in the mountains, the smart TV, Wi-Fi, and gas fireplace are ready to help you unwind.
Fold-away glass walls make the great room feel like an extension of the sunny terrace. Here, you can stretch out on a wicker sofa, whip up something delicious in the fully equipped kitchen, or relive the day’s adventures with friends and family around a dining table for 8, all under a vaulted ceiling that makes the space bright and airy.
Each of the 3 bedrooms at this luxury vacation rental has a king bed and en-suite bathroom; 2 of them have lake views and one opens directly to the terrace with the hot tub, for couples who might want to relive their honeymoon.
The Point Villa Ngahere offers a quintessential New Zealand holiday, with gorgeous scenery, outdoor adventure and great food all close at hand. It’s a 1-minute drive to the Taupo Maori Carving, which can also be seen from the water on a kayak tour, and a short drive to both the brilliant blue waters of Huka Falls and the town of Taupo.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed (can be converted to two twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Walk-in closet, Private terrace, View of Lake Taupo and Mine Bay
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be converted to two twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, View of Lake Taupo and Mine Bay
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be converted to two twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Direct access to terrace with hot tub
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Espresso machine
- Gas Fireplace
- Smart TV
- Sound system
- Air conditioning
- Heating system
- View of Lake Taupo and Mine Bay
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Outdoor lounge area
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
- Grocery Shopping Services
- Housekeeping services
Points of Interest
- 1 minute drive to the Taupo Maori Carving
- 14.7 km to the Huka Falls
- 16 km to the Town of Taupo
- 21 km to Mount Tauhara
- 19 km to Taupo Airport (TUO)
- 273 km to Auckland Airport (AKL)
- 389 km to Wellington Airport (WLG)
Tipos de cama
Acomodações extraordinárias totalmente cinco estrelas
A diferença do Airbnb Luxe
Planejamento de viagem do início ao fim
Os designers de viagens coordenam sua chegada, partida e tudo mais.
Inspeção de mais de 300 pontos
Atendimento durante a viagem, 24 horas, 7 dias por semana
Ajuda premium sob demanda para qualquer pergunta, a qualquer hora.
Quadra de tênis
Campo de petanque
Acesso a campo de golfe
Lareira a gás
Sistema de som
Máquina de Lavar
Máquina de espresso
Assentos ao ar livre
Taupo, Nova Zelândia
24 minutos de carro
Aukland Airport (AKL)
205 minutos de carro
Wellington International Airport
308 minutos de carro
Locais de interesse
Taupo Maori Carvings
0 minutos de caminhada
15 minutos de carro
18 minutos de carro
23 minutos de carro
Tem uma questão sobre este anúncio?
Preço e disponibilidade
Política de cancelamento e Regras da casa
Cancele até 125 dias antes da viagem e pague apenas 50% do total das taxas de acomodação pela reserva. Cancele faltando menos de 125 dias para sua viagem e a reserva não será reembolsável.