15 hóspedes · 6 quartos · 6.5 banheiras
Wine lovers will find much to appreciate at Villa Montepulciano. Located on an estate that still produces boutique wines and olive oils, the villa offers guests the chance to taste wines grown just outside. Six bedrooms, divided between a main house and guest cottage, offer space for up to fifteen guests, and rustic decor and panoramic views of the countryside are constant reminders you’re in the middle of Tuscany.
A stay at Villa Montepulciano offers guests the chance to try local specialties from fruit to wine and olive oil. Sample produce from the orchard, enjoy a welcome basket of breakfast treats and taste wine with the villa’s owner, a sommelier. Create your own specialties on the outdoor barbecue, then, serve them on the outdoor dining table. Relax on the loungers around the pool or on the portico’s bench swing, and don’t forget to post vacation photos via the villa’s Wi-Fi.
Built in the 1850s, the villa was recently restored in a way that respects its rustic past but provides modern comfort. In the living room, brick arches and terracotta floors nod to traditional Tuscan style, while a fireplace and contemporary sectional sofas create a welcoming place to sit. There’s room for everyone around the long dining table, situated in an airy space that’s open to the kitchen, where you’ll find modern appliances and both Italian- and American-style coffee makers.
There are five bedrooms in the main house, and one bedroom in the guest cottage. Each has an en-suite bathroom and air conditioning, and is stocked with toiletries. In the main house, you’ll find three bedrooms with king beds, one bedroom with a queen bed and one bedroom with three twin beds. The guest cottage has a bedroom with a queen bed, as well as a sofa bed that can sleep three additional guests.
As its name implies, Villa Montepulciano is just outside the town of Montepulciano. There’s a grocery store 7 minutes away by car, and restaurants, a tennis court, church and gym 10 minutes away in the center of town. It’s a 17.3 km drive to the Chiusi train station, a 27.4 km drive to the Bettolo golf course and a 41.8 km drive to the ski area at Mount Amiata. Take a day trip to the beach at Grosseto, 136 km away, and enjoy easy access to the Florence airport, also 136 km away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Toiletries, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Toiletries, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3 - Family Suite: Queen size bed (can be converted into 2 twins), Daybed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Toiletries, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Toiletries, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Toiletries, Air conditioning, Direct access to garden & pool
- Bedroom 6: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Twin size bed, Sofa bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Toiletries, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 2 fully equipped kitchens
- Heating system
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Satellite television
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi access
- Crib (upon request)
- Washing machine
- Swimming pool
- Pool open from May - October
- Lounge chairs
- Beach towels
- Outdoor dining
- Charcoal BBQ grill
- Portico with bench swing
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Complimentary mid week cleaning and towel change
- Utility consumption up to 75 euros
- Complimentary wine tasting
- Complimentary vineyard tour
- Welcome basket of breakfast items
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Meal plan
- Car rental
- Horseback riding
- Event fee
- Cook service
- Cooking course
- Weekday housekeeping
- Final cleaning service - payable on site, in cash
- Utility consumption worth over 75 Euro
- 7 minute drive to Grocery Store
- 10 minute drive to:
- Montepulciano Town
- Tennis Court
- Exercise Facility
- 11.3 km to:
- Nottola Clinik
- Nottola Hospital
- 17.3 km to Chiusi Train Station
- 27.4 km to Bettole Golf Course
- 41.8 km to Mount Amiata Ski Slope
- 136 km to Florence Airport (FLR)
Acomodações extraordinárias totalmente cinco estrelas
Impecável e habilmente projetada, cada acomodação do Airbnb Luxe apresenta comodidades e serviços de luxo, além de um designer de viagens exclusivo.
A diferença do Airbnb Luxe
Planejamento de viagem do início ao fim
Os designers de viagens coordenam sua chegada, partida e tudo mais.
Inspeção de mais de 300 pontos
Todas as acomodações do Airbnb Luxe são verificadas pessoalmente para confirmarmos que eles estão em perfeitas condições.
Atendimento durante a viagem, 24 horas, 7 dias por semana
Ajuda premium sob demanda para qualquer pergunta, a qualquer hora.
Área de jantar
Cadeiras de descanso
Cadeiras de praia
Máquina de Lavar
Toalhas de praia
TV por satélite
Tem uma questão sobre este anúncio?
Vamos conectar você diretamente com um designer de viagens do Airbnb Luxe, seu concierge contemporâneo que conhece todas as acomodações e pode ajudar você a planejar toda a sua viagem.
Preço e disponibilidade
Política de cancelamento e Regras da casa
Cancele até 95 dias antes da viagem e pague apenas 50% do total das taxas de acomodação pela reserva. Cancele faltando menos de 95 dias para a viagem e a reserva não será reembolsável.