Quais formas de pagamento posso usar para propriedades multifamiliares?
If you own or manage an Airbnb-friendly building or directly hosted units, there are different rules for your payout methods.
Building commission for Airbnb-friendly buildings
If you own or manage a property that’s enrolled in the Airbnb Friendly Buildings program, you can select a building commissions percentage. Building commission is shared revenue that Airbnb-friendly buildings may request as part of resident hosting. It’s calculated as a percentage of resident hosting profit and can can only be paid out to a single payout method per property.
To update your building commission payout method:
- From the All properties page, click on the property you want to update
- Select Property Settings
- Click on the Payout methods tab and select the appropriate payout method
Listing revenue from directly hosted units
If you own or manage a property that has vacant units listed on Airbnb, you can create payout settings for your listing revenue, which is income from units hosted directly by a property. These payouts follow the same guidelines as host payouts, and can be split between multiple accounts. Find out how to set up payout methods and how you can split your payout between different methods for directly hosted listings
- AnfitriãoO estilo do desconto, como selos de preços mais baixos ou preços riscados, pode aparecer de forma diferente para os hóspedes em algumas loca…
- AnfitriãoSaiba mais sobre o cronograma de recebimentos e os pagamentos do Airbnb Luxe caso uma reserva seja alterada.
- AnfitriãoAjudamos os anfitriões no Airbnb a se familiarizem com as responsabilidades de hospedar e fornecemos uma visão geral das diferentes leis, re…