This villa, with a large garden offers the tranquility one seeks from nature. Located in a serene location amidst the valleys of Lonavala, this property boasts of a beautiful view like no other! A huge lawn area welcomes you as you enter the villa. With a unique and vastu-compliant architecture and a quiet location, this place is perfect for the people seeking a relaxed getaway with their friends and family that brings in positivism to their lives.
Let me walk you through the villa.
There are 4 Bedroom in the villa. The house is on two levels.
- 3 bedrooms are located in the lower level at the lawn level, all are with attached spacious bathrooms and AC.
- 1 bedroom with an attached bathroom and AC is at the upper level, at the same level as living-dining room and the kitchen.
- 1 person extra per room mattresses can be provided on request
- There is an extra driver's room with a toilet/bath with an independent entrance from outside.
- The villa has a spacious living room on the entrance level with an attached large cantilevered terrace with outdoor furniture.
- The furniture in the living area is in a classical design in solid teakwood.
- There is a TV where you can unwind over some TV shows or movies.
- The dining area in the living area is ideal for 6 people. There is a solid wood dining table and chairs.
- The living area is brightly lit and cheerful with abundant sunlight.
- We have Wi-Fi access in the living area. Limited to service in Lonavala which can be erratic at times.
- The living room opens up with full french style sliding doors to a large patio/terrace which cantilevers out on to the garden. It offers an excellent evening sitout space with a garden view.
- The villa has a fully functional kitchen. To be used for warming meals, preparing tea/coffee with the help of the kitchen help/maid who will be available between 9.30am-4.30pm.
- The villa has a kitchen with a cooking gas stove, refrigerator, cooking utensils, microwave, toaster, crockery, etc.
- Guest can warm up meals (ordered from outside) in the kitchen and make breakfast.
- Making full cooked meals for groups is not possible, and is not permitted.
- We encourage ordering food from outside with the help of our caretaker and helping him serve the food in the home cutlery.
- We also have some home cooked meal contacts which we can help you order with. Our concierge desk can help you with these on prior intimation/notice to us.
- For breakfast/tea please pay the caretaker to fetch the raw materials required in advance. The maid is available between 9.30am to 4.30pm only. Cooking meals is not permitted in the kitchen, guests are requested to order from outside and use the kitchen/kitchen help to warm and serve ordered meals.
- There total 4 bathrooms, 1 common on the entrance floor and 3 attached. All bathrooms are with european style water closets.
- There is separate toilet/bath for a driver or an accompanying maid with an Indian style squat toilet, with an independent external entrance from outside.
- The bathrooms are well-lit, modern, well-designed and have hot water storage geysers.
- The bathrooms are always clean and well maintained.
- There is a towels, soap and shower available in the bathroom.
- The villa has a large lawn area which is quite spacious and well maintained.
- There is enough space for children to play.
- This large lawn/garden area is suitable for family gatherings.
- It is not permitted to make campfires in the lawn/garden or the cantilevered terrace.
The villa has a large garden and is located at a peaceful location amidst the blissful valleys of Lonavala. Lose yourself in the picturesque view of the distant valleys and the Ulhas River as you wake up in this beautiful villa. Away from the city chaos, this villa is accessible from most of the tourist locations in Lonavala. A trip here can be combined with sightseeing of Karla and Bhaja caves. You can also visit the lesser known fortresses like Lohagad and Visapur near the villa. Thus a stay at this villa, provides you with a little bit of historical and cultural knowledge as well.
Tipo de Acomodação
Tipo de Imóvel
Lonavala, Maharashtra, Índia