If you love the outdoors as much as you love Penn State, our home is for you! Located in a private, wooded setting just over Pine Grove Mountain, our home is perfect for football weekends, wedding retreats or an outdoor adventure with the family. With recent upgrades like a fire pit and hot tub, our home is the perfect escape.
If you are interested in a single-night stay, we can negotiate pricing to accommodate your request. Just ask!
Master bedroom loft - King-sized bed & single day bed
2nd bedroom - Queen-sized bed
3rd bedroom - Unfinished, walk-out basement - Queen-sized bed, reclining sofa and plenty of room for additional air mattresses/cots (space includes a large space heater for use during the colder months as well as additional blankets)
Living room - L shaped couch (room for two adults)
Screened-in Porch - Queen Sized Futon and Single Futon (amazing space to sleep in the trees weather permitting). Futon mattresses may be put inside for additional sleeping options during colder weather months.
Share your experience with us on socials! Just search: Twin Maples Vacation Home and like us to share photos of your stay.
Acesso dos hóspedes
Guests have access to the entire home which includes:
- Large HD Flat screen TV
- Wireless internet/Direct TV/On Demand/DVD player
- Fire Pit and Patio
- Hot Tub on the Back Patio
-Beautiful Soap Stone Wood-Stove with Pizza Oven
- Walk-out basement w/additional space for air mattresses
- Clean linens and towels provided
- Large deck w/grill
- Large yard
- Fully equipped kitchen (Coffee maker, pots/pans, toaster, microwave, oven/stove, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, dishes/utensils/glassware)
- Dining room table (comfortably seats 8)
- Mud-room with washer/dryer
- Parking available for multiple vehicles (large driveway)
- Large, private, wooded lot perfect for entertaining friends and/or spending some time away with the family.
Interação com os hóspedes
We live in the home year-round and either travel ourselves or stay with family when renting the property. As such, we are generally available to help with any needs during your stay as we will only be a few miles from the property. Need tailgating equipment? Need meal prep? Pet sitting services? Just inquire.
This home is generally available for any weekend rental during the year. Interested in a longer or shorter stay? Just ask! We're incredibly flexible, and will work to provide you with the vacation you're looking for. Single night stays will be considered, however may result in an increase in the rate.
Our home can comfortably sleep/support up to eight guests year-round (including one guest on our sectional sofa). If your party is larger than eight, we may still be able to accommodate you, but may increase our nightly fee to cover water, electricity and preparation costs. Please inquire before your stay.
Please let us know if you have additional needs for your stay and we are happy to accomodate.
ACT RESPONSIBLY - This is our home. Please treat it (and us) with respect by following our house rules as well as completing the check-out checklist prior to your departure.
NO SMOKING is allowed on or around the home.
PET FRIENDLY home. Our home is pet friendly, we simply ask that you let us know in advance if you plan to bring your pet with you so that we can better accommodate your stay as well as confirm vaccinations, etc. There is a cash deposit requested at the time of check-in, $100 per pet, that is 100% refundable upon check-out. Guests that do not alert us in advance to bringing a pet with them may be charged an unrefundable pet fee if it is discovered after the fact. We look out for the health of our pets and expect guest to do the same.
NO STUDENT RENTALS - We do NOT rent to college students, this includes parents who are reserving the home FOR their college-aged children. We expect tenants to behave as responsible adults, and have learned the hard way that college students are NOT capable of this. If you feel that you are a student and a responsible adult, and feel that this does not apply to you - we can discuss a rental option that would include a fully refundable CASH security deposit with check-in. That is the ONLY way we will even consider renting to college students.
We live in a quiet, country setting and as such request that our home NOT be used as a place to host parties (unless otherwise discussed prior to booking) out of respect for us, our home and our neighbors. We are, however, a beautiful setting for an intimate wedding, birthday party or or anniversary - so please inquire about your options!
1. HOLD HARMLESS: Tenant and Tenant's authorized guests agree to hold harmless and indemnify and covenant not to sue Owner or Owner's agents and representatives for any injuries inside or outside the cabin resulting to Tenant or Tenant's authorized guests as a result of any outdoor activities and/or interaction with wildlife, including any injuries from fishing, hunting, or use of stairs, decks, or patio or any injuries resulting from tree or rock climbing, use of camp fires in approved fire ring or Tenant's use of appliances including any use of propane or charcoal grills.
2. USE: The Tenant shall not allow the Property to be used for any business, professional or unlawful purposes. House trailers and recreational vehicles are not permitted on the Property. There shall be no alterations of the Property and no fixtures. The Tenant affirms that he/she is at least twenty six years of age and minors will not occupy the property unless an adult is present. Unreasonable noise or disturbance by the Tenant may result in immediate eviction.
My boyfriend and I LOVE the outdoors! We are both passionate about the environment and living a sustainable life. WE met playing volleyball and continue to compete in many sports outside of our professional lives. Our passions include craft beer, good food and great music - which in our opinion, are all made better when you can experience them in the great outdoors!