My place is close to Lake Texoma, Rock Creek Resort, Gordonville, Walnut Creek, Big Mineral, Cedar Mills & Cedar Bayou Marinas, Downtown Whitesboro, Sherman, Denison & Gainesville shopping, Catfish Haven. You’ll love my place because of the comfy beds, the outdoors space & the neighborhood with very few neighbors. Major remodel with new mattresses, stove, frig, & dishwasher (2016). Check out local fishing guides (Stripers!), boat rentals, hunting and Lake Texoma activities.
Major remodel and update in 2016, purchased new mattresses, frig, dishwasher & stove in 2016. Designer master bedroom suite, dining room suite, leather living room seating, wood burning stove and extra dining for 10 in den. Possible to rent paved shop with 4 paved bays for family reunion lunch, dinner or party during the day. Large den with French doors leading to a vast back yard & 21 acres to hike, fish and enjoy. HDTV.
Acesso dos hóspedes
You'll enjoy 21 beautiful wooded acres, pavestone patio with outdoor dining set with umbrella. Incredible views, lots of trees, walking & hiking trails, 3 ponds including a bass, catfish and perch fishing pond, mud room with deep sink, full size washer & dryer inside house, front porch swing, outdoor swing, foosball table, mud room, large den, electric outdoor grill, two car carport plus extra parking.
Interação com os hóspedes
We will be available to offer advice on places to visit or eat. Call if you have forgotten something. Will cook a special meal or breakfast for additional charge.
1. Absolutley No Smoking inside the home or near the doors.
2. Guests: People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Guests on the property are not allowed to exceed the occupancy of 5 unless an additional agreement is signed and cost is paid. Any reservations obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment and the party will not be permitted to check in.
3. Damage Deposit: The deposit is fully refundable if nothing is found damaged/broken or undue or unreasonable cleaning is needed. Guests will be invoiced for any damage over and above the $300 deposit. Upon departure, your damage deposit will generally be refunded by the same method used to make the reservation. Please report damage immediately.
4. Access to Property: There is NO ACCESS to the Shop unless a separate agreement is made. You may use the entire 21 acres however. Once you go through the gates to the left and right of the shop, please do not exit the fenced in area, which would be trespassing onto other’s property.
5. Noise Policy: Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors or the neighborhood at any time. Quiet hours are from 9:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
6. You Assume Full Responsibility: The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, mishaps, injuries or illness that occurs while you or anyone in your party is on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By signing, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
7. Property & Furnishings: Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. For your safety, security and theft prevention, lock all doors if you leave the home for any time. Please notify owner immediately of any issues or damage. Cell phone reception may be low due to the home having a metal roof. Cell reception improves in the den, outdoors and outside the home. There is NO ACCESS to the Shop unless a separate agreement is made.
8. Appliances: Only use appliances for their intended uses. A full size washer and dryer are provided. Guest should provide clothes soap and/or dryer sheets. Dishwasher detergent is provided for dishwasher. Please leave the stove/oven clean and wipe out the refrigerator, freezer, and microwave.
9. No Pets: Pets are NOT allowed on the property. Owners have two outside dogs living next door. Every attempt will be made to keep the dogs away from the rental home. Please call if a large brown and white male dog and/or a black and white female dog show up and we will retrieve them. Do not let these or any animals into the home.
10. Parking: Parking is limited to 6 vehicle(s) unless a separate party agreement is reached before your rental. Vehicle road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
11. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels if you are planning a lake outing. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
12. Garbage: All garbage or trash should be put in bags and tied. A large trash receptacle is available for your use under the carport. Do not leave bags outside or animals may get into them.
13. Wood burning stove: There is a vented wood-burning stove located in the den/bonus room with an electric blower. The stove should not be used April through September. The wood is available. i
14. Water and Septic: The home is a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH ANYTHING OTHER THAN TOILET PAPER. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic you will at a minimum immediately lose your entire deposit.
15. Storms: North Texas can be subject to thunderstorm and rainstorms that could cause power outages. Candles are located in the master bath along with a lighter your convenience. It is your responsibility to monitor and extinguish candles. Do not leave candles unattended and keep out of reach of children.