A 5 min. walk to the beach, and a 15 min walk to downtown OS, we are perfectly located. Catch sunset on the beach on the beautiful walking path, or shop, dine, and dance the night away downtown. We also have one of the best coffee spots in town located just a few doors down. Menus, music calendars, museum suggestions, and more available upon request. Extra sleeping options available if you are a large group, family, or a band needing a cozy home on the road!
Bedroom #1: We have one private bedroom with a desk, dresser, and closet available for use. Cute, Cozy, room for two adults.
Bedroom#2: The second bedroom is a convertible space, and can be used as a common area for movie watching, a single additional bedroom with it's own entrance, or a shared bedroom with multiple air mattresses (provided) and room dividers (provided) for larger groups.
Communal Areas -
The Living Room: Cuddle up on the over-sized couch with one of our many books with subjects ranging from non-fiction psychology to thrilling murder mysteries. This rooms really inspires the name eclectic cottage!
Dining Area: Located just between the living room and the kitchen, you enjoy a meal in our dining area. Seats 4 - additional chairs are available upon request!
The Kitchen: Full kitchen with plenty of space in the fridge and cabinets.
The Bathroom: One bathroom available, with tub/shower, provided toiletries, hair dryer, tons of bath, hand, and beach towels, and plenty of cabinet space.
Covered Porch: Sip a glass of wine or lemonade on our covered porch! Two tables for outside dining available.
Backyard: A spacious backyard with lawn chairs (and a fire pit coming for the winter months!)
Off-Street Parking Provided. Enough parking space to accommodate van+trailer, or two to three cars.
Acesso dos hóspedes
You will have full access to the kitchen, living room, dining area, private bedroom (small), second bedroom (private or shared for larger groups), the large back yard, covered porch, full bathroom. The only restricted area is the office space, which is locked. Every other space is up for grabs.
Interação com os hóspedes
We live in the neighborhood, and are happy to help if needed. Late night check-in is available upon request.
- Borrow all the books you want, just make sure to return them :)
- Smoking in designated areas only, covered porch or backyard, please use provided ashtrays and empty upon departure!
- Please no loud music, or boisterous parties outside after midnight (respect the neighbors please :)
- Please recycle (bins on the porch) we love our city and our planet!
- Trash bags are provided, please dispose of all trash in provided cans outside adjacent to the porch. If you are staying for an extended time, trash day is Wednesday (don't forget to put out Tuesday night if the can is full).
- For our guests with furry friends, please remember to pick up after your pets in the yard (plastic bags provided). Animals over 50 lbs need to be approved prior to visit. The city has a strict leash law, make sure to have your buddies strapped up for walks on the beach! The backyard is fenced and it is ok to leave dogs in the yard.
- Please only toilet paper in the toilet :)
- In case of emergency, you are always welcome to contact your host!
- We will treat you like family, we only hope you respect us the same.
I am a friendly, fun, responsible Nola girl traveling the country doing what I love, working in music as a sound engineer. Love meeting new folks, I am passionate about movies, music, dancing, family, and friendships. Sweet and a little nerdy. I am a Woody Allen and a Paul Simon fan, when it comes to movies and music my tastes vary greatly. I am in a long standing love affair with the city from which I hail. New Orleans is my one true love, for a girl that loves to costume, thrives on glitter, great music, dancing, southern hospitality, love, creativity, magic and romance it is my home and my heart and I take it's spirit with me wherever I go, and I love to go, go, go but always wind up back home.
I hope to meet you soon.
I am embarking on this grand Las Vegas adventure, as a way to build my career and focus, spend some time meditating in the desert and doing a bit of traveling on the west coast. My work has allowed me to travel all over the world, but I never get to see too much of it, so this is my time for that as well.