This is a unique (2 room) apartment located in the heart of the Old Town, 2 mins from the Market Square. Its original interior design, mixing antique and modern elements in large space, will help you to experience Krakow's unforgettable charm
This is a unique and lovely (45m2 = 2 room) apartment located in the heart of the Old Town, 2 mins (200 meters) from the Market Square. Its truly original interior design, mixing antique and modern elements in an old and large space, will help you to experience Krakow's unforgettable charm. Located in an 1910 Art Noveau building. Great for a romantic getaway or a business trip alike. Very easy to get to from the airport and the train station or by car. The bus from the airport stops 50 meters from the apartment.
The apartment is very clean. It has high ceilings, TV set with a selection of movies to enjoy on a rainy day, hi-fi system, high speed wi-fi and a tiny but fully-equipped kitchenette. Note it's on the 3rd (third) floor of an old building unfortunately without elevator.
LOCATION: It's impossible to be more central if you stay in this apartment as it's literally minutes by walk from all tourist attractions: Main Square, Sukiennice, Wawel Castle, Kazimierz Old Jewish Quarter, galleries, and museums.
CAPACITY: There are two rooms:
1) The living room (ca. 20 m2) which may sleep 1-4 people: it has one double fold-out sofa and one double mattress (which can be put on the floor)
2) The proper bedroom (ca. 10m2) which may sleep 1-2 people: it has one one comfortable double queen size bed.
Fresh sheets and towels and shower gel/soap are supplied.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
- Both rooms have an extremely pleasant view on the building's green and very quiet inner garden
- Located on the 3rd floor of the building (note in the US it would be the 4th floor)
- Bathroom with bath tub which may also be used as shower, washing machine
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Mugs, plates, etc.
- Warm in winter (central heating) and pleasantly cool in the summer
- 24-hour grocery store 2 mins from the building
- Kitchenette: it’s small but is functionally designed and has all you need to make a delicious meal: a cooker, a micorwave, a fridge (including a freezer), a kettle, a toaster. Note the apartment is located in a neighborhood where there are literally dozens of bars and restaurants just steps away offering great-quality breakfast, lunch and dinners at excellent prices (for example lunch menus starting at 1-2 euro...) and cater to all tastes (French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Georgian, Ukrainian, German, American, Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Vegetarian, Vegan...)
- buses: bus stop 30 sec from the apartment
- trams: tram stop 30 sec form the apartment
- parking: can park on the street or use the nearby paid parking (3 mins)
OLD TOWN NEIGHBORHOOD:
- very safe and most central
- easy to get to
- plenty of clubs and bars
- excellent restaurants
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- fresh towels
- fresh sheets
- shower gel/shampoo
- high speed Wi-Fi
- TV set with movies
- hair dryer
- iron and ironing board
- washing machine and washing powder
Hope to see you soon and enjoy Krakow which is an amazing city!!
The check in and out hours are flexible however the exact times should be agreed with me before arrival as i may have other guests check in or check on the same day. Thanks for your understanding.
Please feel at home and treat it as your home and take your shoes off.
As for other rules, I would just request you to use common sense in caring for the apartment like it were your own and try to keep it tidy throughout your stay.
However, I understand you are in Krakow to enjoy the city's attractions and not to clean up apartments hence a cleaning service will take care of everything once you will be gone.
If you break something which may happen sometimes, please do not hesitate to mention it to me. I am sure we will find a solution :)
Open-minded, easygoing and sociable. And I love Airbnb!!!
I am a native of Krakow and greatly enjoy that city. But I also lived for extensive periods of time in France, the UK and the US where I both went to school and worked in banking and consulting.
I enjoy biking and I am currently learning how to snowboard but ... I am still pretty bad at this. As of now, I usually fall down once every 5-10 minutes...:-))
By the way: Did you know there are really nice mountains where you may ski (or hike in the summer) just over 1 hour drive from Krakow?
If you have any questions regarding my listings, or Krakow in general, feel free to contact me on airbnb.
I am always happy to help with any queries you may have including tips from a "Krakovian" on where to eat/get a drink, what places to visit, etc... :-)