Crafted in colours of the Earth, and in harmony with the land that nurtures her, The Light House is designed for those looking for their dose of Vitamin Sea in Chennai.
Through the big French windows, a cool sea-breeze blows through the retreat. The modern interiors are combined with an inner courtyard and a private pool where guests can unwind. They can also use the fitness centre, or watch a movie in the Home Theatre room (additional cost).
Experience the invigorating embrace of the sea.
The Light House is special because of its
- Brick walls with glass
- French windows
- Serene private infinity pool
- Old-fashioned inner courtyard
- Stunning views from every bedroom
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
- TV, portable music system, Wi-Fi
- AC, iron, torch
- Toiletries, towels, geyser
- Mosquito repellent, medical kit
- Grill for barbecue
- Secured car parking for 3 cars
At an additional cost, we can offer
- Cleaning services
- Taxi services
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 4 bedrooms - 2 on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor.
- ACs are provided in all rooms.
- All rooms have balconies.
- All rooms have attached bathrooms.
- Wi-Fi is also available in all the rooms.
- All rooms have double-size beds.
- There are 4 private attached bathrooms in the villa.
- There are also 3 shared bathrooms – in the dining room, swimming pool and the watchman’s room.
- The bathrooms are absolutely neat and tidy.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and toiletries.
- The living room has a flat-screen TV, portable music system, AC and Wi-Fi accessibility.
- It has seating arrangements for 12-35 people.
- There’s a terrace for guests to use.
- A private infinity pool is available for the guests to use.
- A fitness centre with yoga mats and weights is available for guests.
- Guests can enjoy some screen time at the Home Theatre room in the basement.
- The Home Theatre room can accommodate 20-25 people.
- There’s a huge private lawn where guests can unwind.
- Outdoor seating for 50 people is available.
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, induction gas, gas stove and water dispenser.
- The kitchen is accessible to guests, who can prepare their own vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals.
- Guests can choose to order from the nearby restaurants.
- Crockery is available for 20 people.
Formerly known as Madras, Chennai is the fourth largest city in the country, and it is one of the most popular tourist attractions in South India. Chennai is home to the second largest beach in the world, the Marina Beach, which is one of the most happening spots in the city. At any hour of the day, Marina Beach is filled to the brim with people, both locals and tourists, basking in the soft warmth of the sun and the sand, with the crystal clear waters of the ocean lapping at their feet. The beach is lined with eateries and stalls where you can go for a quick snack, or for some souvenir shopping. Chennai also boasts of some of the oldest temples in the country, such as the Parthasarathy Temple, the Kapaleeshwarar Temple and the Ashtalakshmi Temple. A city that has a rich cultural history, Chennai perfectly balances its heritage with a thriving modern lifestyle. The Light House is conveniently located close to all these attractions that the city offers.
During your stay at The Light House, we personally recommend
- Parasailing nearby
- Boating at the Boat House
- Go-karting activity close by
- Cycling at the beach
Tipo de Acomodação
Tipo de Imóvel
Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, Índia