Beautiful private vacation home, directly located at the quiet White Beach in Moalboal, Cebu, Philippines. Coconut garden and vast property will give you a perfect private getaway.
Welcome to our oceanfront house at White Beach, Moalboal, Cebu!
- Large (3000 sqm) private ocean-front property with coconut tree garden
- Two storey fully furnished absentee-owned beach house on a white wand beach in Moalboal, Cebu, Philippines.
- 4 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms in main house, all air-conditioned
- Each room can sleep 3 people, up to 4 people possible (large family bedroom can hold up to 5 people)
- 1 guesthouse on property with own kitchen & bathroom (can accommodate 3 people)
- The whole house & guesthouse can comfortably accommodate up to max. 20 people
- For groups with more than 20 people, we charge a fee of Php 450 per extra person
- Location: straight in front of a white coral sand beach, with a fantastic reef drop-off a short snorkel swim away
- Property has a large palm-shaded garden with a large gazebo that can comfortably seat 20 people
- 2 smaller gazebos on property
- Kitchen is fully equipped with refrigerator, microwave, oven and stove
- Caretaker is on site to help our guests.
- One month rental and longer is possible & negotiable. Please inquire through private message.
- Weddings and events are possible. Please inquire through private message.
Things to do in the area:
- snorkeling (at the beautiful house reef directly in front of our vacation home)
- scuba diving
- boat ride in local fishermen's boat
- whale shark sighting & swimming
- visit the nearby waterfalls in the mountains
- dolphin watching
- restaurants, bars, nightlife at the neighboring town Panagsama
Please feel free to send me a message should you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
- No smoking inside the main house or guesthouse
- Please take off your shoes inside the house
- No excessive drinking or parties at the premise
- Please handle all furniture with care
- No littering in the garden or at the beach
- Make sure to keep the ocean clean as well to help maintain the natural environment