Stay in the Abraham Lincoln Room at Presidential House across a beautiful park on a quiet non-smoking home in a safe suburb. Airbnb Superhost. Near to I-55, I-294, LaGrange Rd and Archer for 20 minutes drive to downtown. Free driveway parking.
Sunny bedroom with Queen-size bed for 2 people max. This is 1 of 3 bedrooms available. Natural light bathroom with a sky window is shared with another Airbnb room.
Good for business, solo, or couples (gay or straight) travelers. NO discrimination allowed.
***** 5-Star Airbnb accommodation, confort and treatment
- Free parking
- Clean, uncluttered, quiet, peaceful comfortable modern new room.
- Private entrance
- Private bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Shared area for seating, reading, TV viewing area, private for Airbnb guests.
- Fully stocked large chef kitchen
- House in area with no traffic, relaxing.
- Walking distance from a post-office, a deli, a billiard, a family restaurant, a bank, a Catholic church, a small Baptist and Greek Orthodox church.
- House surrounded by open green areas a free park with jogging, exercise, tennis court, basketball court, baseball. Free water park for kids
Acesso dos hóspedes
- There will always be someone responsible for your access to the home at check in. Just ring the bell or knock at the front door upon arrival.
- Front door key provided at check in for 24 hour access
- Private room
- Shared large modern bathroom with another Airbnb room
- Fully stocked large Chef kitchen
- Large beautiful sitting/reading/working area with TV for Airbnb guests
- Large outdoor patio with furniture and gas grill if weather permits.
- Guests have access to share and socialize with the host at the large family room
Interação com os hóspedes
Ring the bell or knock on the front door. Please show your ID at check in. You will be shown to your room and tour the spaces available. There is a common large Den/Rec/Reading room area in the lower garden level with a TV for the Airbnb guests to share . We like our privacy, are friendly and can help with directions, activities and info about Chicagoland. If you like, you can socialize and watch TV or movies with me in the large family room.
-Tourists that want to drive a car, ride UBER or the commuter train into the city.
- Wedding groups or parties.
- Business people that need tranquility to work, think and rest.
- Visiting scientists or professionals who want to visit The National Argonne Laboratory.
- Those attending a congress, meeting or conference at McCormick Place.
- Participant or attendants at a festival downtown or at Toyota Park.
- Sport, science or academic teams.
- Medical Students interviewing for residency at area hospitals.
- Hikers and visitor to the lakes, canals, trails, bike or horse paths of Cook County Forests Preserve
- VIPs, artists or famous people that need discretion and privacy and do not want to call attention to themselves while in the Chicago area.
UNDERSTAND: This is a private residence and I live here. The house is in a quiet peaceful neighborhood. I have a regular job with regular hours and a regular life. This is not a hotel so ...there are no doormen, maids, car-parking coordinators. Please read these rules and ensure everyone in your party respects them.
If you are booking for someone else, instant booking is NOT allowed
$45 for early check in, if available. Please ask.
$45 for late check in, if available. Please ask.
$45 for late check out, if available. Please ask
$45 if you loose your key.
NO illicit drugs or alcohol allowed.
NO concealed weapons.
NO trying to sell products or services to me, my guests or my neighbors.
NO proselytizing to me, my guests or my neighbors.
No visitors allowed.
Bring, store and cook your food .
Wash your own dirty dishes.
QUIET HOURS: 10PM to 8AM
LOUD noise from conversation, phone calls, TV, music, or loud sex after 10PM is NOT allowed
Please respect my home and my other Airbnb guests, if you break my house rules, you will be cancelled immediately.
Responsible, serious, open minded and progressive AIRBNB SUPERHOST.
I like to travel to exotic places. Love fancy hotels but hate their rates, fees and taxes. My favorite travel destinations are US National Parks, San Francisco, Michigan, Istanbul, Mexico and Europe.
Love live music, salsa dancing, nature, hiking, photography, camping and football.
NO discrimination what so ever allowed here.