This home is an ideal retreat from a busy lifestyle.
Nestled into a quiet corner of the neighborhood, ten minutes walk from Rockville Station and near the nightlife of Rockville City Center.
This space offers both rest and access to entertainment.
I setup my space as a low cost accommodation for students, professionals, and folks looking to move into the area.
I give my guests plenty of space.
Access to full amenities of a home including shared kitchen, living room, & laundry.
Quiet and extremely professional.
Acesso dos hóspedes
Guests have access to the entire living space.
Interação com os hóspedes
I try to help when I can.
I generally book young professionals, government contractors, interns, and folks looking to move to the area.
Hello and welcome!!!!
I look forward to having you.
Please feel free to use the kitchen. A shelf in the refrigerator will be provided.
The WiFi's name is Z295F and the password is PPQWR29WG922CNCS.
The House rules are:
- All changes made to reservation dates must be done by the guest through AirBnB
- Check-in is 4:30pm
- Check-out is 12:30pm
- Quiet hours from 10pm to 10am
- Respectful use of the space so that other guests may enjoy it
- Please clean up after yourself in the bathroom, kitchen, dining room, and living room. Including emptying the trash if necessary, etc. Please clean up after yourself within 1 -2 hours after kitchen use including doing your dishes. Please only store food in included tupperware.
- Please wipe down the sinks and counter tops if they have become messy after use, please be mindful to wipe down the bathroom sink after use when shaving with an electric razor.
- Please understand the cleaning fee covers room changeover only.
- No smoking and no pets
- Please water plant in room once per week, quarter gallon should do it.
I'm happy to have you and please make yourself at home!!!!
Esse anfitrião tem 67 comentários de outras propriedades.Ver outros comentários
I'm a MS/PhD student in psychology at Loyola Maryland.
I spend most of my time gardening, with my girlfriend and family, studying, or working.
I look forward to sharing my space with interesting people and try and provide a home that is restful and quiet.