Informações sobre este espaço
Suite with one double bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan and private bathroom. Located in the back of the house, on the second floor. It is decorated with paintings made by our dear artist friend Dado Oliveira.
Casalegre Art Vila is your best option for accommodation in Rio de Janeiro's cultural heart, Santa Teresa. In a centenary two-story house, fully refurbished to have 8 rooms, each one decorated by distinct prominent artists and with their own features and coziness, ready to accommodate your stay. Also, our living room hosts an art gallery with frequent exhibitions and small events.
Casalegre is the perfect place for your stay in Rio if you are looking for an authentic experience in a trendy area and appreciate the "feeling at home" atmosphere in a house, like staying with friends that you haven't seen in awhile; and still get a friendly, knowledgeable and personalized service.
At Casalegre we also offer a variety of tours and tips for a great experience at the Cidade Maravilhosa. From airport transfers with safety and punctuality to fun and unique tours around the city.
Acesso dos hóspedes
Our guests are welcome everywhere at the house, except in the Laundry area and the little office/storage room.
Interação com os hóspedes
There is always someone from our Reception at the house, except from 4pm to 8pm, but the guests are very autonomous after the check in and we are always available through our phones. We are always available to assist our guests with anything, anytime. Also, we love to share our stories about Rio and Brazil.
At Casalegre we also offer a variety of tours and tips for a great experience at the Cidade Maravilhosa. From airport transfers with safety and punctuality to fun and unique tours around the city, we also offer cultural and ecological hikes, Yoga, dance and Pilates classes, massages, sailing trips and much more.
- There is always someone at our Reception Desk from 8am to 4pm (portuguese, english, spanish and italian spoken) and during the night there is someone (only portuguese spoken) to greet the guests and assist with the basics.
- Optional Breakfast can be provided for R$ 30,00 per person per day (continental breakfast)
- Silence must be respected from 10pm to 9am.
- Don't leave any personal belongings unattended outside your room, there are other guests in the house.
- We have a small safe for documents and values.
- Smoking is allowed only in the external areas. Not allowed in the backyard during breakfast.
- The use of the main kitchen by guests is allowed only from 1pm; please keep it clean and organized.
- We motivate people to be open minded / non-violent, to don't create expectations and to seek simplicity and contentment in every experience.
- We offer Laundry service, R$ 40,00/machine (up to 5kg, no iron, hang dry). Unless you tell us to put all together, we might separate clothes by color and material. This may incur extra charge.
Cancele em até 7 dias antes da sua viagem e receba um reembolso de 50%. Cancele dentro de 7 dias da sua viagem e a reserva não é reembolsável.
Esse anfitrião tem 46 comentários de outras propriedades.Ver outros comentários
The Brazilians are a Holiday!
The awakening of one`s true consciousness is the most noble pursuit in life.
Life is short... Break laws, question traditions, forgive quickly and kiss slowly, synchronize with nature, love unconditionally, think with your heart, laugh out of control, and never stop smiling despite of what others might say...
The fastest way home is to feel at home.
Wisdom = Knowledge (theory) + Experience (practice) + Discernment (cognition) + Instinct (feelings) + Intuition (spiritual).
Quotes I love:
"Everything will be all right at the end. If it's not all right, it is not the end."
"Happiness is worth only if shared"
"We travel to search for... And always come back to find it"