The home of our grandparents has over 120 years, and is the place where we spent the earliest years of our childhood, unfortunately, because of the distance, we can't enjoy it as much as we wish, so we welcome you to our home, where in summer you can enjoy its large garden of more than 2000m2, highly recommended for families with children, less than 1km from the beach, even walking down a path as we did in our childhood and enjoying Ortigueira or Vivero, touristic and cosmopolitan Villages, specially on holiday periods.
You can also enjoy it in winter with the wood burning fireplace, and why not with a special warm Galician soup (caldo gallego) under request the night of arrival.
Our cottage with more than 60cm width stone walls, includes:
- 3 spacious king bed rooms.
- 1 bedroom with bed 120cm.
- 1 bedroom with 1 single bed and 1 fordable bed. (These last two rooms are separated from the rest of the rooms with a door to the 2 bedrooms and a bathroom (washbasin & toilet), making it perfect for a suite)
- 1 bathroom with tub.
- 2 toilets + 2 washbasins.
- Large stone walls living room with fireplace and TV, which was once the pig's stables.
- A kitchen with a traditional wood cook, and a second gas cook, with a table for 8 people, extending it easily to 12, and TV.
- Stone cellar with traditional wood oven to prepare delicious pizzas or Galician pies (Empanada Gallega).
- Large stone storage room for washing that was once the stables of cows.
- The exterior of the house is divided into several areas, a closed porch with a Hawaiian hammock, where you can put also a large table to eat, as it is well sheltered from sun in summer, and from rain and wind in winter, another closed porch with wicker table and chairs, and a terrace with table, chairs, sun loungers and large umbrella.
The house has a huge ground of more than 2000m2 with an impeccably well-manicured lawn, where the children and pets can enjoy and play on such a soft lawn, and a stone Galician granary (Horreo) of the years of the house, until recently, used to store corn.