Easy access to downtown while still close to O'Hare! Your private wing of the house for undisturbed access during your stay, 15 min drive to O'Hare and 35 min train ride to middle of Chicago. Also close to Rosemont attractions.
• Queen bed with firm memory foam mattress plus futons for extra guests
• Access to kitchen with water, pop, coffee and tea, dining room and common living room
• A few restaurants and grocery stores are within walking distance
• Late check-ins welcome
• Parking available
Your room with queen bed, nightstand, dresser and closet is on the main floor of the house and right next to your private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. You also have a private sitting area with a large couch to relax on and TV with Netflix, Hulu, Amazon and HBO streaming.
There is a privacy door which allows you to create your own private wing of the house. Any additional guests after two sleep on the futon for which bedding is provided.
Acesso dos hóspedes
You'll have access to the dining room, living room, HBO/Netflix/Amazon Prime account and movie collection, the kitchen with fixin's for tea and coffee. Free parking is available in our driveway or along the street.
Note: Parking is only available for our current guests. If you are traveling out of town some of our guests use a city lot next to our house that charges $1 per weekday (free on weekends).
Interação com os hóspedes
We love getting to know our guests who visit us from around the world but are equally happy to host folks just looking for a nice, quiet place to rest and recharge. It's entirely up to you! We have a young Swedish Vallhund named Bear. He is not much of a shedder and is not allowed in the guest rooms.
Late check-ins are fine! If you wish to check-in early we can't guarantee your bed will be immediately available due to the time it takes to clean and wash linens between guests. You are welcome to drop off your bags early at any time or use the common area of the house while your bed is being prepared. Likewise if you need to stay later than noon on check-out day we possibly can accommodate you but we will need access to the bedroom to change the sheets and refresh the room for our next guests.
• No shoes in the house. Please use the storage rack next to the front door and slippers if you wish
• Early check-ins are not guaranteed a clean bed will be available due to the time it takes to clean and put on fresh linens between guests. You are able to use the common rooms in the house or drop off your bags until your bed is ready. If you wish to check out after noon your belongings need to be moved out of the room so we can start cleaning
• The front door is always locked. Please do not turn the deadbolt as it prevents other people from opening the front door
• Water, pop, tea and coffee are made available to our guests but not any other drinks or food that may be in the house. Local laws prohibit us from serving food and we definitely are not allowed to serve you alcohol
• No candles or other open flames in the house
• Please do not feed the dog, no matter how cute he may look
Esse anfitrião tem 198 comentários de outras propriedades.Ver outros comentários
We are young professionals who enjoy nice weekends away and love having guests over.
We love dancing, especially to swing and blues music! We are quiet, and enjoy cooking and watching movies.