1 dbl bed flat in a Grade 2 former church, benefiting from ample private, allocated car parking in communal area. Split over three floors, Min 1 guest, with space for additional guests, up to 4 max. Fully furnished
Beautiful, newly refurbished flat in a converted Grade 2 listed former Church.
The flat is configured over three floors:
Ground floor - open plan kitchen/diner and pantry.
Can accommodate up to 4 guests. 1 king size bed and Air Mattresses available as required.
First Floor - Lounge with TV and sofa. Can be modified to accommodate more guests - high spec air mattress available - Single or double. Also includes family bathroom on this floor.
Second Floor - Master bedroom wiht en suite. Plenty of space for travel cot, double or single air mattress.
Includes: washing machine, dishwasher, crockery, cultery, cooking utensils, pots and pans.
Acesso dos hóspedes
Access is via the main door. Details on receiving keys will be available on confirmation of booking.
Interação com os hóspedes
The flat is available as a complete unit. Guests can contact me for information etc, but generally will leave guests to enjoy their stay.
Please do not smoke in the flat. If smoking outside on the grounds, please ensure you take your rubbish with you and dispose of it appropriately.
You are welcome to use the kitchen utensils, crockery, cultery etc. and the cups and glasses in the top of the sideboard.
WiFi password is on the back of the router - in the lounge on first floor.
Hot water is on timer and there should be plenty for your use in the morning and evening.
Heating is all electric. It is set on timer during winter months. However, if you want to switch it on, press the "Mode" button until the display shows "Man On".
The TV in the lounge on the first floor can be used with the DVD player. You are welcome to make use of the DVDs in the flat - there are plenty in the bookcase and in the dining room TV stand (2nd drawer).
When preparing to leave the property, please:
1. ensure all rubbish from all floors is collected and deposited in the large bins found in the communal grounds. The bin area can be found by turning left out of the main entrance and walking through to the end of the car park, to the left.
2. Strip the bed of all linen.
3. Place all bed linen and towels in the laundry basket in the master bedroom.
4. ensure all cutlery and crockery used is washed, dried and put back.
5. turn off the heaters switched on.
6. Return any DVDs used are back in the respective cases.
7. Check the fridge/freezer and take any leftovers with you.
***Please place the key back in the key store ensuring, once closed, the numbers are jumbled up again and the code dials are concealed by pulling up the slider***