Welcome to New Forest Farm! Relax in a private cottage on our two-acre hobby farm in Cache Valley.
King bed; futon. Padded loft for up to four children. Wood stove, attached outhouse, heated outdoor shower (weather permitting), more.
* Cottage is a stroll through the yard, trees, ~500 feet from parking.
* Access to lanterns, well water; no electricity or indoor plumbing.
* Located just three miles south of Logan.
* Farm includes gardens, sheep, bunnies, beehives. We're happy to give tours!
Enjoy a simpler time: swinging on the porch, sharing stories by candle-light, sketching the trees. New Forest Farm is designed for connecting and making memories.
Acesso dos hóspedes
Wagon; Cowboy fire pit; Coolers; Picnic table; Portable phone charger; Tree hammock; Tandem bicycle; Soccer field
Interação com os hóspedes
Upon check-in, we will see you to the cottage. During your stay, we welcome interaction when crossing paths in the yard; though, we'll give you space to enjoy the 'back acre' on your own.
Expect a welcome from our sweet-tempered dog, Mavey. She lives on the property, though tends to stay in our yard.
Surrounding land is actively farmed--fields of alfalfa, dairy within a mile. Occasional high allergy index or 'rural perfume.' Mosquito repellent provided when farmers are watering fields.
* Usual neighborly stuff: normal noise levels; only approved guests.
* Please use yard as pathway only: trampoline, playset are for home use.
* To reach us, message or wave down Jenn or Tom anytime. Please don’t approach the back door to house or visit with our children without us present.
* For safety, never leave lantern, wood stove or fire unattended.