This property has just undergone a complete renovation. It offers spectacular views, and a life of luxury. New furnishings will be delivered shortly.
You'll be living a luxurious life in this beautiful, contemporary East Melbourne apartment with magnificent views of the city and Fitzroy Gardens.
The apartment is in one of East Melbourne's most beautiful landmark developments.
There two large bedrooms. The master bedroom has windows to the East and North, a walk through robe and ensuite with large shower. The second bedroom has east facing windows and there's a separate bathroom available with hidden laundry.
The kitchen is big and spacious with acres of marble benchtop. German appliances (including oven, microwave, cooktop and dishwasher) make preparing for the dinner party a breeze!
The living room and dining room open up onto an incredible balcony with views to die for. You'll enjoy pre-dinner drinks and appetisers on the balcony before seating your guests inside for the feast.
The rate includes electricity, water, gas, high-speed broadband interest and secure off-street parking.
So what's within walking distance:
* Parks and Fitzroy Gardens - 15 seconds
* Nearest restaurants and shops - 2 minutes
* Nearest childcare centre - 5 minutes
* Melbourne Cricket Ground - 10 minutes
* Richmond and Bridge Road shopping - 20 minutes
* Freemason's & Epworth Hospitals - 5 minutes
* Peter Mac Centre & St Vincent's Hospital - 5 minutes
* Collins & Bourke Streets in the city - 10 to 15 minutes
* Yarra River and Royal Botanic Gardens - 20 to 30 minutes
* Exhibition gardens and Melbourne Museum - 15 to 20 minutes
Public transport is very close and very convenient. Wellington Parade and Victoria Street both offer very regular tram services to the city and suburbs. Tram stops are less than 3 minutes walk!
What about East Melbourne like? It's a stunning suburb. Separated from the city by two beautiful public gardens, you can relax as you walk the wide tree-lined streets, admiring the Victorian and Federation buildings. Relax in the Powlett Reserve or on Darling Square. Smile a friendly greeting at the people you pass, grab a morning coffee from the George Street cafe, enjoy an afternoon vino in the Fitzroy Gardens. Shopping at the discount designer outlets in Richmond, dinner at a fabulous Asian restaurant on Victoria street... it's all at your doorstep!