Are you coming to Italy? Are you arriving at Malpensa Airport and do you need a comfortable place where to stay?
Fine!!!! WE WILL GREET YOU ,PICKING YOU UP AT THE AIRPORT AND THE SERVICE IS ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE.
We have moved from Cerano to Vigevano. We have changed house,anyway the furniture are the same and the place is even nicer and quiet.
If you arrive at Central Station in Milan: you can catch metro (M2), green line, to Porta Genova train station;here you need to catch the train direction Mortara/Alessandria, your stop is Vigevano.
The ticket price is about 3,60 € one way.
When you arrive at Vigevano station, we'll pick you up for free.
From Vigevano train station to Porta Genova Milan you take 30 minutes;
10 mins to get the city center by the metro M2 green line.5 minutes to the connection with red lineM1 Cadorna, Duomo,Porta Venezia, M3 yellow line Repubblica.
I have a card to charge for ticket and you can use it both for Railway notrh passage and all public transport in Milan ( You can charge it only for € 25 a week from Monday to Sunday).
* 15 minutes by bus from our house to train station in Vigevano. If you like riding, you can use bicycle.
* Supermarket, foodshops, bakery, bars, cafés, sandwichshops, the park... everything within 5 minutes walking and by bus.
Homestay = staying at the house together with the owner.
You share the house together.
About our Homestay / Bed and Breakfast:
* 2 bedrooms , 1 bathroom/toilet (shared), 1 living room shared,1 kitchen (shared).
You will stay in a bedroom with two beds, if you are two people you shared the room, if you are alone you can have the room for yourself if there aren't others guests.
One bedroom is private for the owner.
You share the kitchen and the bathroom/toilet with the owner.
Please clean what you use. We like having the house cleaned.
Speedy Internet wireless connection available in all the house.
When you arrive, you will have your keys.
You will receive:
* Clean and comfortable accommodation
* Bed linen, blankets, everyday clean towels
* Hot shower any time of day
* Full use of the kitchen
* FREE coffee, milk & tea
* FREE use of internet 24 hours
* Touristic information on what to do and what not to do in Milan from a local point of view.
* i can prepare tipical italian dishes for Lunch and dinner by EXTRA Reservation.
* Smoking allowed outside on the Balcony!
* NO visitors in the house that do not belong to the reserved group!!
* NO party in the house (We have neighbours with children...)
* NO loud music in the house (We have neighbours with children...)
Respect is the key word...
Typically, homestay is a rich and rewarding experience that allows sharing of cultures, information, and experience.
You are totally free to go your own way, but if you want you can ask us everything about Milan and surroundings about Northern and Southern Italy, our culture, our food, where you really want to go in Milan and things you need to avoid (the 'tourist-traps').
Tiziana has been living in Lombardia for 24 years, so she knows every detail there is to know about Milan and surroundings.
Markets, bars, musea, music bars, clubs, theather , shops, little streets, architecture... Milan has it all!
Homestay is not only a fun and exciting way to discover the true identity of local places, it is also cheaper than staying in a hotel and more comfortable than staying in a hostel.
Any questions?... just contact us...
We will get back to you as soon as possible to let you know if your stay is possible or not.