Son Country Chalet is located in breathtaking Scotch Creek, British Columbia, Canada, only 2 min walk (200 feet) to the beautiful Shuswap Lake beach. This vacation rental boasts over 3000 sqft of open concept space, new luxury 6 person hot tub, professional pool table, 1000 sqft of sundeck and a 400 sqft loft.
- Fully furnished rustic log post and beam chalet with a total of 3000 square feet of living space.
- Specializing in family reunions, large groups, weekend retreats and wedding parties.
- Total 4 bedrooms, large loft, and 3 full bathrooms.
- Large backyard with plenty of grass area where you and/or the kids can play games or make a campfire.
- Large driveway with plenty of parking for your boat, trailer, and vehicles.
- Brand new backyard deck equipped with large 6 person hot tub.
- Spacious 1000 sqft deck complete with plenty of patio furniture for lounging in the sun or enjoying a family dinner.
- Rustic log post and beam cabin vibe.
- Spacious 1000 sqft sun deck with bbq, gazebo, and plenty of patio furniture.
- Modern gourmet kitchen with large granite island and new appliances. (Electric stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, toaster).
- The kitchen comes fully equipped with plates, cups, silverware, cooking utensils, and everything needed to make a gourmet meal.
- Large cozy living room with 3 large couches, large flat screen tv, and surround sound stereo system.
- Professional sized pool table with cues, chalk and everything you need to play a great game.
- Bedroom #1: Queen bed, brand new infrared sauna and couch.
- Bathroom #1: Full bathroom with custom shower built for handicap access.
- Laundry room equipped with brand new washer and dryer.
- Access to the backyard deck and hot tub.
- Bedroom #2: Queen bed, 1 double, shared balcony with bedroom #3.
- Bathroom #2: Full-size bathroom with dual shower head.
- Bedroom #3: Queen bed, access to bathroom #2, shared balcony with bedroom #2.
- Bedroom #4: Queen bed with balcony.
- Bathroom #3: Full ensuite bathroom in bedroom #4 with jacuzzi.
- Kitchenette station with sink and mini fridge.
- Living room with plenty of furniture, books, and lego for the children.
- Custom wood ladder to the loft.
- Four brand new comfortable double beds and one single bed.
Luxury hot tub
Large LCD TV
DVD & VCR
Stereo system with surround sound
WIFI Internet access
Washer & dryer
Large deck with patio furniture
Two private balconies outside of rooms
Lots of parking space
There is a full-time caretaker next door to take care of all your needs so that your vacation will be a memorable one.
Feel free to contact us at any time through email for more pictures and information on the property.
Acesso dos hóspedes
Guests will have full access to the main floor, upper floor, and loft. The basement is a seperate private suite.
Interação com os hóspedes
A property booking manager is provided if you have any questions prior to your stay. An on-site property manager is available in the house next door if you have any questions about the area or issues with the property.
To protect your comfort, safety, and enjoyment, and that of our neighbours, the Landlord has adopted these friendly reminders concerning your conduct while a Tenant of the premises.
• We are an environmentally friendly company. Try to conserve electricity by turning off lights when not in use or when leaving the house.
• Please refrain from using the hot tub and playing music loud after 11:00pm.
• Do not put grease or excessive amounts of food down the drain as the house is on a septic system and the drains can clog very easily.
• Rinse all dishes before putting them into the dishwasher so that dishwasher doesn’t get clogged.
• Use dishwasher detergent and Jet Dry in the dishwasher.
• Dispose garbage, recycling, and bottles in their designated cans labeled (Garbage, Recycling, Bottles).
• Crush or cut up any large recycling items so that they fit in the recycling can.
• Do not place, drag, or slide sharp objects on sun deck as it is vinyl and can cut easily.
• BBQ is not to be moved from its station. Make sure to turn propane ON when using, and OFF when not using. Also remember to put bbq cover back on bbq when finished using.
• Washing machine takes high efficient fluid ONLY.
• Don’t wash anything exessively dirty in our washer and dryer that you wouldn’t wash at your own property.
• Clean lint drawer in the dryer before every use to avoid fires.
• Smoking is prohibited inside the property. Any smoking must be done outside and all cigarette butts must be placed in the designated tin cans to eliminate any forest fires.
• Parent supervision is strongly advised when children are running on the stairs, climbing the ladder to the loft, or playing by the wooden railings. We would not want any emergency accidents to occur to your children.
• Do not park in our neighbours driveway.
• Do not cause or allow any noise or activity on the premises that would disturb neighbours after 11:00pm.
• Keep chlorine dispenser in the hot tub at all times.
• The lid on the hot tub needs to be placed on properly after every use and the hot tub needs to be turned off.
De 22 de Junho de 2018 - 07 de Setembro de 2018 a estadia mínima é de 7 noites.
Sem comentários (ainda)
Esta acomodação ainda não tem comentários. Se você ficar neste espaço, seu comentário aparecerá aqui.