This contemporary property will instantly calm your senses and help you
relax; with its stylish interior and perfect location, you won't want
to leave. The famous 'seven bays' beaches are all on your doorstep.
The Camel Trail in Padstow can be enjoyed on foot or on one of the
bikes available to rent in town. The charming harbour where you can hop
aboard the sea life safari's to enjoy a trip out to view the coastline
and marine life, take in a fast fun fuelled speedboat ride or simply
explore the souvenir shops. If dining out is a family favourite
pastime then you really are in good hands, as Padstow offers some of
the best restaurants in Cornwall including Paul Ainsworth's No 6,
Rojano's, Rick Stein's seafood restaurant and bistro or choose an al
fresco option of fish and chips on the quay in true Cornish style. The
golden sand beaches of Trevone, Harlyn, Constantine and Tregirls area
all well worth exploring or catch The Black Tor ferry over to Rock and
walk along to Daymer Bay or even Polzeath.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, Nespresso coffee machine.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Patio with table and chairs.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 1.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Máquina de Lavar
Indisponível: Detector de monóxido de carbono