Our modern country rural retreat is ideally located within short driving distance of Leeds, and the historic city of York.
The surrounding area is great for experiencing the true West Yorkshire countryside with numerous walking routes available, and one of the oldest pubs in England a 2-minute walk from the house.
The house itself has more than enough on offer to keep you entertained with two large living areas, hot tub and large private garden, and games room to highlight a few.
• Four large double bedrooms
• Two bathrooms (one WC downstairs, two upstairs).
• Kitchen (large oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and 6-person dining area).
• Main dining area (seats upto x people).
• Two large living areas (one with fireplace and high-spec TV/sound, one with a garden view).
• Laundry (washing machine and tumble dryer).
• Games room (Professional pool table, air hockey table, dartboard and TV/speakers).
Very large garden area with beautiful flora, a hot tub, professional football goal posts and multiple outdoor seating areas.
Acesso dos hóspedes
Our guests would have access to the entire detached house and garden, see all pictures.
No access to the two garages
Interação com os hóspedes
If required, we can have someone on hand should our guests require help during their stay.
We will be available 9am-5pm via airbnb’s instant messenger. An emergency contact number will be provided.
Xscape 15-minutes away, is ideal for a family day out. The leisure complex with indoor snow slopes, bowling alley, and surf simulator, as well as a cinema and restaurants.
The complex offers free parking, and you can also find Junction 32 shopping mall in Castleford – a pedestrianised discount shopping outlet with high street fashion, homeware and lifestyle stores.
Sem comentários (ainda)
Esta acomodação ainda não tem comentários. Se você ficar neste espaço, seu comentário aparecerá aqui.