Welcome to the ca. 1814 Abram Dilworth house. Originally built as a three-bay half-house, a three-bay addition was added ca. 1860 & subsequent additions to the back of the house. Historic Mt. Pleasant was founded in 1803, and became a focal point of the Quaker faith with the construction of the Quaker Yearly Meeting House. Likewise active in abolitionism and the underground railroad, the village was home to the first anti-slavery newspaper in the United States.