Modern and spacious ground level two-bedroom apartment located in a quiet and friendly neighbourhood, close to Canberra’s major attractions. Fully furnished with comfy beds, full laundry, free parking and heating in every room. It’s only a short drive to Canberra City Centre and Exhibition Park (EPIC) and is within walking distance of the Mt Majura Nature Reserve, where you’ll find some beautiful walking trails and bird and wildlife. Tea, Coffee, Milk and Cookies are provided with compliments.
Situated within a small and quiet complex and surrounded by family-friendly parklands and Nature Reserve, the apartment is bright and clean. Furnishings are modern the beds are very comfy, made up with fresh, quality linens. Every room has an electric heater so you’ll always be warm if the weather is a bit chilly and there is a lovely, private garden with tables and chairs where you can relax.
Undercover parking is on site, and across the street, you’ll find a family-friendly park with playground. The local shops and a cafe are within walking distance, as are some excellent walking trails and Exhibition Park where the famous Farmer’s Market is held every Saturday.
There are two double bedrooms in the apartment, both with built-in wardrobes and lots of natural light
Bedroom 1: with 1 Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: with one Double bed
LIVING & DINING:
There is a Sofa which folds out to a Double Bed
Dining Table & Chairs
49” LG TV.
Fully equipped with Gas Stove, Microwave, Fridge, Dishwasher, Cutlery, Crockery & Cooking utensils
Shower, Vanity, Toilet, Washing machine, Dryer & Laundry tub
Every room has an electric heater. Tea, coffee and cookies are complimentary.
Acesso dos hóspedes
The whole apartment is yours to access and makes yourself at home in. There is a small, private garden area for you to enjoy and if you have a car, a designated undercover space is available. Free NBN Wifi internet.
Interação com os hóspedes
I enjoy meeting new people, but I do not live on site, so please feel free to contact me via phone or email anytime between 7 am and 10 pm if you require assistance or have any queries during your stay.
Bus services operate regularly from Watson into Canberra City Centre.
The Bus stop is just a short walk from the apartment (approx 500m).
Canberra Attractions: within just a 10-15 min drive from the apartment
- Mt Ainslie Lookout (5 km)
- Australian War Memorial (6 km)
- Mt Majura Vineyard (7 km)
- Lake Burley Griffin (8 km)
- Australian National Botanic Gardens (8 km)
- Telstra Tower (8.5 km)
- Questacon – National Science & Technology Centre (8.5 km)
- Australian National Gallery (8.7 km)
- Old and New Parliament House Canberra – (watch Parliament live in action!) (8.9 km)
- National Dinosaur Museum (9.4 km)
- Cockington Green Gardens (9.5 km)
- National Archives of Australia (11 km)
- National Museum of Australia (12 km)
- National Zoo and Aquarium (12.5 km)
- National Arboretum (16 km)
Some friendly reminders about our House Rules:
- No unverified guests
- Keys will only be handed to the person who made the booking
- Please respect the neighbours and keep noise to a minimum
- Lock all Windows and Exterior Doors when going out
- Please ensure all lights, the TV and electrical appliances are switched off when going out
- Please keep the property and furnishings clean and tidy throughout your stay
- If you have your vehicle, please ensure you park in the designated space only.
- Please empty all rubbish in the general rubbish-bin outside the building
- It is your responsibility to leave the property in the condition you found it in on arrival.
- If you use an oven, please clean after the use; otherwise, you will be charged 20$ for clean service.