Our friends have described our home as a tree house on the water. Whether you want to soak in the sun while reading a book on our beach, or you are up for playing on the water, this is the perfect perfect stepping stone for any Olympic Peninsula adventure, or just your perfect weekend getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city. Come relax and enjoy the natural beauty of the Olympic Peninsula and Salish Sea in our quaint cabin located on a wooded waterfront property.
Accommodate up to 4 guests in a separate downstairs apartment in a quaint cabin built on a wooded shoreline with waterfront views and access to a private beach. The AirBnB apartment includes a well lit living room area with microwave oven, toaster, hot water pot, and mini-fridge as well as a futon. Private bathroom and bedroom with a queen size bed. Interior is decorated with marine art collected locally by the hosts. We just added a grill on the patio which guests welcome to use!!!
Acesso dos hóspedes
Guests can park in the parking area to the right of the driveway. From there, they can access the property through the wooden gate and fence. Access into the house is through a entryway shared with the hosts. From the entryway there is a set of stairs that lead down to the private AirBnB unit.
Guests can request to use upstairs amenities while hosts are home. This includes a full kitchen, laundry facilities and balcony with great views. Use of upstairs amenities are at the host's discretion.
Interação com os hóspedes
We respect our guests' privacy and only interact with guests during check-in and check-out. However, we live upstairs and are available to answer questions and provide assistance if necessary.
We live upstairs with our two dogs (Blue Heeler and Border Collie) and two cats.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING!
- No candles, incenses, or open flames inside.
- Note that the host lives full time upstairs in the house.
- There are two dogs (Blue Heeler and Border Collie) and two cats on the property and are kept out of AirBnB unit.
- Only organics in the toilet please, the house is on a septic system.
- Use of upstairs amenities (full kitchen, laundry, and balcony) with permission while hosts are home.
- No outside guests without permission.
- Guests are welcomed to use the bluff stairs and trail, fire pit, and beach at their own risk. By using these amenities, guests acknowledges and assumes all risks associated with its use releasing hosts of any liability.
- Note that the bluff stairs and trail are very steep and can be slippery when wet. It should only be used by guests in good physical health. Please speak with host before accessing the bluff stairs and trail, fire pit, and beach.
- Please watch your step as you go down the stairs and trail to the beach. Some of the bottom steps and gravel at the end of the trail are a little loose.
- Note that the beach is inundated at high tides, speak with host for tide tables.
- You're welcome to have a fire down at the fire pit area, please speak with host about firewood and water for extinguishing fire.
- Note that the sea water is very cold and the current is very strong in the channel.
- Do not harvest any thing off the beach.
- Please only use the bluff stairs and trail, fire pit, and beach between sunrise and sunset.