Greetings from Altary and John welcome to our home, a Commuters Hideaway. Steps from the NJ Transit train and 2 stops away from MetLife Stadium @ the Meadowlands, NYC Penn Station, and Hoboken NJ. This is an animal friendly home, a great home for families with babies, a wonderful work environment with strong wi-fi, a spacious place for families/friends, and a terrific pre/post game location for MetLife stadium events.
There are 2 flights of stairs in the home with your own private entrance and this is a pet friendly home. You have access to the 2nd and 3rd floor and permanent residents live on the 1st floor (garage level). There is no garden or back yard access, this is only for the permanent residents and they have their own private entrance.
Acesso dos hóspedes
All beverages, snacks, and anything in the refrigerator and cabinets are for your consumption. Guests are welcome to use the kitchen, laundry room, and there is parking for 2 cars in the left side of the driveway. (Driveway accomodates 4 cars - 2 for AirBnB & 2 for the permanent tenants) The right side of the driveway is for the permanent residents that live on the first floor.
Interação com os hóspedes
You will have the home to yourself, keys will be available for you upon arrival, and Altary and John are available via text or email.
Use of the fireplace is not permitted.
- 2 cars permitted on the left side of driveway - additional cars can park across the street at the train station
- no smoking of any substances inside the house
- you are not permitted to disable the smoke detector or any other safety devices in the house
- quiet hours are from 10pm to 8 am, this is strictly enforced
- pet friendly home, please clean up any accidents and walk dogs away from the property to relieve themselves - the closest trash can for poopy bags is located at the train station
- dishwasher, laundry room, kitchen equipment, and TV with cable are permitted for guest usage
- complimentary beverages and snacks
If you are interested in booking please send me a message stating "the symphony was fantastic" so I know that you read the house rules.
If any of the house rules are broken during your stay, you will be ask to vacate immediately and there are no refunds for evictions. This house is in a family neighborhood so there are many kids and seniors around so this is not a home for loud or disrespectful guests.
I am a classical pianist, a raw vegan chef, an Air Force veteran and my life goal is to see as much as the planet as i can. I've been traveling most of my life and its always a pleasure meeting people from all over the world.