Tranquil setting located seconds from the heart of Lambertville. Elevated luxury home overlooking Delaware Raritan State Park Canal Path with seasonal river views. A brief walk away and you are in the restaurant and gallery district or taking a quiet stroll along the canal path and river. This is a must see property that is unlike any in the area. Seeing is believing. You will not be disappointed.
If you are just one person or two people looking to book, please see our other listing "Union Falls Retreat Lite" with this listing for one person or one couple you can get the master bedroom and the main living area or if you are two people who need separate beds you can get the two upstairs bedrooms and the main living area . This still gives you the awesome location and house but at a better value for one or two people.
- Quiet hours 10 pm to 6 am.
- No outdoor foot wear in bedrooms.
- Use cookware respectfully and return it exactly as you found it.
- Park in designated parking space.
- No smoking inside the house, smoking will be permitted on the outside deck ONLY.
- No extra guests without prior consent
- No candles or incense burning
- This is a dander free accommodation so no pets
Esse anfitrião tem 2 comentários de outras propriedades.Ver outros comentários
I have lived in Lambertville for 26 years and have enjoyed every bit of it. Living by the canal path gives you plenty of opportunity for great hikes and bike rides. My husband and I live right next door to Union Falls Retreat so we are right there to answer any of your questions or needs!