Thornhill is a spacious house set in its own grounds in a quiet lane above the charming village of Gairloch. This beautiful property is exceptionally well presented and equipped throughout. The house has wonderful views from its elevated position, over Gairloch and the Minch to the islands of Rona and Skye. There are three large, en-suite bedrooms which sleep a maximum of six people.
Thornhill has 3 bedrooms and sleeps up to 6 people (two double beds and two single beds)
Each bedroom has ensuite facilities, and there is a further bathroom/toilet on the ground floor.
The property has electric heating throughout.
• multi fuel stove (all logs and coal supplied)
• TV, DVD, and radio/CD
• a beautifully presented room with views across the bay to the Isle of Skye
• electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
• patio doors lead onto patio area with picnic table and chairs
• double bed, TV/DVD and en suite facilities with bath, shower enclosure, WC and wash basin
• bath, WC and wash basin
• double bed, wooden cot, TV/DVD and en suite facilities with shower, WC and wash basin
• two single beds, TV/DVD and en suite facilities with shower, WC and wash basin
• all electricity included
• bed linen and towels included
• coal and logs for stove supplied
• cot and high chair available
• wifi internet connection throughout
Acesso dos hóspedes
• fully enclosed by fenced garden
• grounds surround the property with patio area
• ample parking for 3 cars
Interação com os hóspedes
We live close to the property and are on hand to deal with any problems or queries.
We do not accept pets.
- Make yourself at home but please respect the property and the neighbourhood.
- Leave the house as you found it.
- Check out by 10am