★ Double Bed (150 x 200).
★ 20 sq meters apartment.
★ Juso is the closest station (4 mins).
★ Direct access to Kyoto, Kobe and Takarazuka.
★ Umeda station is 10 minutes by foot/train.
★ Shin Osaka and Osaka station are 15 minutes by foot/train.
★ Coffee Machine
★ 1 hour 15 minutes from Airport (Bus to Shinhankyu Hotel and train to Juso).
★ Located right beside a major shopping street with supermarket, dry cleaning, restaurant, bars, cafes, electronic store, convenience store, pharmacy etc.
42" High Definition TV / Cable TV / Wifi / Humidifier / Phone (Android&iPhone) / charger, Tea, Coffee and green tea. / Shampoo, conditioner and body soap / Bath/face towels and bed sheets / Refrigerator / Microwave Oven / Kettle / Iron / Hair Dryer / Fresh Linen / Kitchen Utensils / Pot and Pans / Cutlery
The apartment is catered for couples or friends who are looking to experience Osaka and/or Kyoto.
It's conveniently located beside a shopping arcade.
The apartment offers very affordable accommodation in central Osaka which is discounted because it's on the third floor and there is no elevator.
Acesso dos hóspedes
Apartment 303. Please don't go up to the 4th or 5th floor.
Interação com os hóspedes
Phone, email or in person.
- - NOISE - If you’re coming to Osaka to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
- - ACCESS - Since this is a shared apartment block with multiple occupants, we like to ensure everyone has their own space. We kindly ask guests to refrain from entering the 2nd level. We’ll ensure your space is likewise respected in return.
- - CLEANING - Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the bath when you're leaving. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- - SHOES - To ensure we keep the floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home (as with most Japanese homes).
- - DAMAGE - We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- - ADDITIONAL GUESTS - We understand that for a whole verity of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.
- - NOISE LIMIT - To be considerate to the neighbours, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 9pm. And if you want to listen to music, please remember the other tenants and enjoy via headphones or in your personal space. We’ll make sure to reciprocate the favor. Unless it’s Bob Dylan. He’s okay to play at any time in all areas of the house :)
I grew up in Ireland and came to Japan in 2002 "for a year or two" but in the end I couldn't leave!
I work in Tokyo as an independent recruiter, I love cycling, I play in a rock band and enjoy spending time with my family and friends.
Most of all I love traveling but when I'm not traveling, I love hosting people from other countries!
I speak "upper intermediate" Japanese whatever that is but suffice to say, I can order a beer and some food!
I'm here to help so please don't hesitate to call me. I want to make your Japan experience a dream come true!