Informações sobre este espaço
My house close to the subway Midosuji-Line Shin-Osaka station (Exit 7) 3-min on foot. The traffic is very convenient.
5-min by subway to Umeda
13-min to Shinsaibashi
15-min to Namba.
about 18-min to Osaka Castle
about 20-min to USJ
about 30-min to Osaka Aquarium
about 25-min to Kyoto
about 37 minutes to Kobe
about 1 hour to Nara
★Room with one Queen Size bed (spring bed) and one Japanese-style bed.
★There are convenience stores, supermarkets, Starbucks, food shop nearby
* There is a Queen Size double bed and Japanese-style single bed. Maximum of 3 people.
Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Soap, Hand Soap, Tissue, Toilet Paper, Dryer, Foot Massager, Neck Massager, Humidifier, Hanger, Slipper, Bath Towel, Face Towel, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Cotton, Swab, IH Stove, Range, Pod, Washing Machine, Detergent, Pocket wifi, TV, Refrigerator Dish, vessel, cup, Frying pan, etc.
- 1. Check in : 3 pm Check out: 10 am
- 2. Because this place is an independent suite, there is no hotel-style counter. If there will be other guests check out in the morning, and we need plenty of time and space to clean the room thoroughly, so I am afraid there is no way for earlier check in than 2 pm. I recommend to use coin locker in Shin-Osaka station. There are many large locker in the station.
-3. Please do check out on time; if not, guests will be charged for additional fees.
-4. If guests would like these additional services, guests will be charged for extra fees.
Additional service includes restaurant reservation, receiving a package, booking tickets, purchasing groceries, etc. 1,500 yen per additional fee for each service.
-5. Please review the following regulation before reserving the room:
Please do not carry out gambling and other illegal activities in the room. Please avoid inconveniencing other residents with acts such as shouting or singing, or acts that similarly create a loud noise.
- 6.Daily housekeeping, towel change and any hotel-related room service is not provided. However, if you stay more than 3 nights, we will clean out your garbage if you need.
- 7. Please refrain from smoking in places that represent a fire hazard, such as in bed, or while along corridors or in the lobby. However, smoking is allowed outside the building or any convenience store, where ashtrays could be found outside.
-8 bathroom is completely independent but the small three-in-one style (toilet, washbasin, bath together). If you are tall / large people, or particularly concerned about the size of the bathroom, please consider whether it is acceptable for you before booking.
-6. 民宿没有提供每日打扫及每日更换毛巾等饭店式客房服务, 请谅解。住宿3晚以上者可提供垃圾处理的服务(请前一晚告知)。
-7. 大楼内公共空间及室内禁止吸烟,如要吸烟请到大楼外 部或附近便利超商【门口有烟灰收集桶】。
Cancele em até 7 dias antes da sua viagem e receba um reembolso de 50%. Cancele dentro de 7 dias da sua viagem e a reserva não é reembolsável.
Esse anfitrião tem 67 comentários de outras propriedades.Ver outros comentários
Hello everyone, I'm Tiffany.
I have lived in Japan for many years.I can speak fluent Chinese, Japanese, and simple English. I enjoy living in Japan and have visited almost 30 prefectures so far. I love the culture and the scenery in Kansai region the most. I hope everyone who stays with us can relax, unwind and feel like beng home while experienceing the local culture. I hope you enjoy your stay in my home.