Overlooking Galway Bay on the Wild Atlantic Way route - "TideAway" Cottage in the coastal village of New Quay, Burren, Co Clare offers a bright, airy & fully equipped self-catering 1 bedroom holiday apartment. This is the ideal place to relax from the hustle and bustle: take a stroll/swim in nearby beach- (5 mins walk away), hop across the road to dine/wine by the seashore in a renowned seafood restaurant or explore the surrounding unspoiled natural landscape of The Burren National Park.
This self-contained apartment - with its own private entrance, private patio area and free off-street parking in driveway - consists of a modern living/ dining/kitchen area - fully equipped with an electric oven & grill, 4 ring gas hob, fridge/freezer box , microwave, toaster, kettle, tea/coffee pot, pots, pans, dishes, cutlery, tea towels, washer/dryer, iron +board.
Upstairs, the bright airy bedroom with quality bed linen, wardrobe and plenty of storage (+ hair dryer)) offers superb sea and mountain views and a spacious en-suite with electric shower/towels/bath mats.
From your doorstep you can take a stroll along the scenic "Flaggy Shore" coastline, (5 minute walk away) go for a swim on the small beach or pop across the road to the popular ‘Linnanes Lobster Bar/Restaurant’, (one minute walk away) to sample the local seafood, have a pint (or 2 !) of Guinness & watch the sun go down on Galway Bay. The nearby scenic villages of Kinvara and Ballyvaughan (10 mins drive) offer a great choice of restaurants, craft shops, music bars, farmers markets & grocery shops. The vibrant city of Galway and Ennis town are both a 40 minute drive away.
You will love this scenic location and the huge array of attractions in the local area: - art gallery-tea rooms/ seafood restaurant/bar, homemade ice-cream cafe, craft shop, fresh fish shop on the pier - all just a mere ramble over the road.
Acesso dos hóspedes
This self-contained accommodation has its own private entrance and private patio area.
As this apartment is attached to our home, I always meet guests on arrival.
* Off-street free parking in driveway available.
* Not suitable for babies, toddlers or children.
* Sorry no pets allowed.
Interação com os hóspedes
* I am respectful of your privacy, but I'm always happy to provide information and recommendations on local tourist attractions and facilities in the area, if required.
* A "starter pack" - i.e. tea/coffee/sugar/milk/cakes provided on your arrival.
* Brochures/ information on local tourist attractions, board games, CD's/radio, TV and a selection of history books relating to the Burren area.
* I do not charge a cleaning fee, so I ask that you please leave the apartment clean and as you found it - i.e. cooker/oven/fridge/dishes.
* NOTE:- I request guests bring beach towels (if required) as bath/hand towels provided are not to be used on the beach.
* No-smoking in the property - smoking IS allowed in the sunny patio area/garden if they wish.
* Not suitable for babies, toddlers and children.
* Please be considerate on noise levels & late night entry during week days.
* Beach towels are not provided - (bath towels provided must not be brought to beach)
* NOTE: Fair usage of Wi-Fi applies (downloading illegal content, music and movies not allowed)