This beautiful newly renovated studio apartment is located in a quaint little village on the North Wales Coast. This space is perfect for two people looking for a relaxing getaway surrounded by nature. It is ideally situated at the start of the renound Offa's Dyke walking trail and Dyserth Falls. Ffryth beach and Prestatyn town centre are a short 30min walk or a 10 minute bus ride away.
The kitchen and bathroom come fully equipped with everything you may need during your stay.
The apartment is in the top floor and is accessible via stairs.
The bathroom is separated from the main shower room. Bathroom being at the bottom of the stairs.
If you decide to stay indoors, there is access to a wonderful library with a broad selection of titles to choose from.
Acesso dos hóspedes
Guests are welcome to use our private parking space as well as the back garden at any time.
- Pets are very welcome but please do not allow your animals on the bed or sofas. We have a doggy bed and a water bowl at your disposal.
- Please do not eat or drink in the bed.
- Please leave the doors and windows closed if you are heading out for the day.
- Please do not light any of the candles you see in the apartment. These are only for decorative use.
- If you require extra linen or laundry service please let us know first. Do not put used linen in the washing machine. Do make use of the washing machine to clean your own garments if you need to.
- We acknowledge that sometimes accidents happen, if you break a plate or a glass or any other fixture please let us know so we can replace it.
- We reserve the right to request proof of identification upon arrival.
Although our house is on the same property, the studio apartment is self-contained and completely detached. We will meet you upon your arrival and should you need anything during your stay, feel free to let us know.
My name is Héctor.
I have one passion in life and that is to spend as much time outside riding my bicycle and bike packing to far and near places.
I love a good quality cup of coffee, a hard surface to sleep on and new locations where I can get lost in.
I was born in Galicia, in a small fishing village on the North West coast of Spain.
I moved to Wales at the end of the 90's to complete my education and I fell in love with the place.
Both Pepe and myself approach hospitality from our Celt heritage.
We put forward the same level of care, attention to detail and facilities we offer to our family members and loved ones.