Centrally located on the island of Oahu. We are located on a hill overlooking Pearl Harbor with a lush tropical jungle at its backdoor. This relaxed second level apartment is ready for your stay. Many mid-century furnishings complete the feel of comfortable simplicity and thoughtful design so you can enjoy the spirit of Aloha.
This apartment is attached to our main house. One parking space is provided in our driveway. Or street parking on first come basis. We highly recommend you have a vehicle since we are centrally located on the island. The entrance is accessible through the front door to the left of the carport and leads upstairs to the living and sleeping areas. A light-filled open floor plan made up of kitchen, dining area, and living room is connected leading to two bedrooms and one bathroom.
The kitchen features a full size fridge, stove/oven, and sink. Dining table seats six with dinnerware provided. Sleeping accommodations include a master bedroom with 1 queen and 1 full bed with the option to have a queen blowup bed if needed. A closet, with a iron and ironing board. Along with a white noise machine if you're a light sleeper. The second bedroom has a queen bed, closet, and dresser. All rooms equipped with ceiling fans and table fans. The living room and bathroom have peek-a-boo views of the ocean/Pearl Harbor. If you want to unwind on the couch, the living room features a 55" Samsung TV (non-cable) with Hulu, Amazon Prime and Netflix subscriptions. There are books for your entertainment as well as internet connection with WiFi access. The trade winds usually provide a nice breeze through the apartment if the windows are open. If the trade winds are stagnant it can get very hot in the apartment since we do not have air conditioning. Some other considerations if you’re a light sleeper, our neighbors have dogs left outside that bark when anyone takes a walk. Our next door neighbor has a handful of exotic birds that like to start chatting around 6-7am but will usually be asleep when its dark. We also have chickens and roosters that roam free through the neighborhood and for some reason like our yard. They start crowing before the sun comes up. This is an authentic Hawaiian neighborhood.
Acesso dos hóspedes
Our guests will have access to beach chairs, beach towels, boogie boards, snorkeling gear, beach umbrella, sand toys, all upon request. Along with, high chair, pack n play, bumbo chair, toddler toys and books.
Interação com os hóspedes
I am available through text and just a phone call away. I'm in and out of the main house throughout the day. We may run into each other outside from time to time. If you need anything I'm close by!
If there's something you need and I don't have it listed in the description please ask. I may have it or can arrange to have it available for you.
- We are a family friendly home. Our main home is attached to your living space by a stairway we do not use. We have two small children and work very early in the morning. This isn't a party house. We expect our guests not to smoke in the house or on our property.
- Please treat our home as if it were your own.
- Turn off all lights, and fans before leaving the house.
- Remove footwear before entering the home, this is customary in Hawaii. Wash sand & dirt in the outside bathroom. (Excessive sand/dirt inside the house will incur extra cleaning fees.)
- No unconfirmed, overnight guests please. Accurately disclose the number of guests in your reservation.
- Quiet hours: 9pm - 7am. No parties, this includes no loud music, boisterous activity, & excessive noise.
- No smoking inside the home or on the property. No drugs. Guests found using any illegal drugs on the premises will prompt automatic cancellation of the remainder of the reservation.
- No pets allowed.
- Do not leave food/drinks out; it can attract unwanted visitors. No daily cleaning. Try to clean up after yourselves as much as possible. Excessive uncleanliness or use of materials will incur extra cleaning fees.
- Please exercise common courtesy. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premise. We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that may occur on the premises. We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of guests. Damage to the property caused by guests will be the financial responsibility of the guests.
I am an easy going traveler who loves going with her husband to different locations around the globe for work and pleasure.
I love the beach, trying new foods, and farmers/craft markets.
Looking forward to staying someplace new!