WiFi Historical Apt with 2 Double Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, large Living Area and Double Sofa Bed. The apartment, completely renovated, is entirely located on the ground floor of an ancient Building in the heart of the old town of Certaldo! Free Parking
The apartment is located in the medieval town of Certaldo Alto, the birthplace of Giovanni Boccaccio, where you can breathe history, art and architecture in every corner. Unique for its medieval authenticity and the most popular events such as "Mercantia" and "Boccaccesca" that attract hundreds of visitors each year!
The Rail Station is just 10 minutes walking from the Apartment. In fact a modern funicular colleague the downtown of Certaldo (Where the railway is setting) to the high historical part of the Village (Where the Apt is located).
Very Easy and Fast to get to Florence, Siena, Monteriggioni and Pisa by train!! By Bus you can be in San Gimignano in just 10 Minutes!!
THE APARTMENT is just in front of the Praetorian Palace of Certaldo Alto, this gives a unique location at any time and ensures a unique view. In addition the property has undergone recent renovation, which led to a total renovation of facilities, spaces and interior decor.
SAFE & QUITE AREA!
- INDEPENDENT ACCESS BY BIG DOOR IN THE MAIN SQUARE OF THE CENTER
- ALL THE APARTMENT IS DEVELOPED ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- LARGE & BRIGHT LIVING AREA WITH KITCHEN AND DOUBLE SOFA BED
- BIG BATHROOM WITH SHOWER, WC, WASHBOWL, BIDET, HAIRDRYER. (Shampoo, Soap, Toilet Paper for you)
- 2 LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, each one with QUEEN SIZE BED (One with an additional EN-SUITE BATHROOM with Shower, WC, Washbowl and Bidet).
- FREE INTERNET WIFI
- NICE VIEW & GREAT LOCATION
- HISTORICAL BUILDING in the HEART OF THE VILLAGE (Pedestrian Area)
- FREE PARKING just outside of the Wall of the Village. 2 MINUTES WALKING, EASY & SAFE ACCESS.
There is no A/C in the Apartment but it's never so hot. Also due to the fact that the apartment is located on the ground floor and the historical building has really big stones walls that protection against outside heat. Contrarily during the Winter the same walls avoid that the heat of the heating go to dissipate.
Acesso dos hóspedes
You have access to the entire apartment which is entirely at your private and exclusive disposal. You can use all you'll find inside your apartment: Washing Machine, WiFi, Cutlery and Kitchen Equipments and so on.. The Publish Free Parking is very close and always at your free disposal.
Interação com os hóspedes
I'm Silvia, the owner of this fairy apartment. As I live between San Gimignano and Certaldo I have decided to start to rent the apartment to others people from all over the world who love to travel like me! :)
I will come to the apartment to receive you on the date of your check in. I'll give you the keys and I will show the apartment. I'll be very glad to give you all the info and tips that you'll may need about sites to visit, restaurants, maps and so on!
The Price Includes:
- Bed, Bath & Kitchen Linen (You'll find Bathrooms and Bedrooms of your apartment already prepared for you, like in a Hotel)
- Final Cleaning
- Water, Electricity, Gas, ALSO HEATING IS INCLUDES
- INTERNET WiFi
- The entire Apartment and all its spaces at your exclusive private disposal.
-is possible request twin beds instead of double bed.
- Free Uncovered Parking is just 2 minutes walking from the Apartment. Very easy and fast to get to the apartment walking from the Parking Area that is just outside of the wall of the medieval village.
- Please don't smoke inside of the Apartment
- Please advise one day before of your check in date about your expected arrival time. In case of delay please write me a text message on my mobile asap.
- Treat the house like your own :)
Esse anfitrião tem 2 comentários de outras propriedades.Ver outros comentários
I'm Silvia! I live in the countryside close to Certaldo! A small medieval Village in the heart of Tuscany! I love my job and I like to travel but I have not so much time so I have decided to rent one nice and completely refurbished apartment that I have in the historical high part of Certaldo! I like to meet people from all over the world! I'm interested in cultural exchanges, book reading and food! I love to learn about new recipes when I visit different countries or place in general. :)