(URL HIDDEN) Earth-Loving Oasis is one of the flats of a common house. These room in it are most suitable for families, friendly groups, who estimate friendship among nations and who like sports and modern music like rock music.
1) FRIENDSHIP AMONG NATIONS: here once lived a Japanese family in 4 rooms, so I want guests to live friendly as if they are a member of a family.
2) This N.1-4 is a Japanese style room with tatami mats, so the guests will use futons (Japanese bed).
This is a Japanese-stye room, so you'll sit on tatami mats, which are made of straw. And you'll see husuma screens (wall), which are made of wood and paper. You'll notice other Japanese things like igo (Japanese traditional game) or decoration like sensu. And you feel, "Oh, this is Japan!"
Acesso dos hóspedes
In this Earth Oasis there is only one washing stand, a shower, a toilet. So they are of common use. Besides them, the widest room N.1-1 is for common use, which a former Japanese family used as a living room. Guests can take a rest, watching TV, or talking with guests. Here you can cook and take a breakfast or dinner.
Interação com os hóspedes
Please read my profile, and you'll understand that I estimate friendship among nations because for a long time I studied international law and relations, it goes without saying that I want to make friends with you, talk and play if you are ready.
You see many pictures in my Listing, and you see in your room playing instruments for IGO, which is very interesting and traditional play in Japan. I or my staffs will play with you if you like it.
A famous sushi restaurant Nagoyakatei, the best N.1 in Japan, is very near from my Earth Oasis, sometimes we can go there together.
When you enter my accommodation Earth Oasis, you'll see, first of all, a room N.1-1 of common use. Through this room, guests enter their own rooms, namely, N.1-2, N.1-3, N.1-4.
Some times when many guests want to live in my Earth Oasis, some of them may use and live even in N.1-1.The such a situation has a resemblance to many relatives' lodge in one flat or house. The lodgers in N.1, N.2 and N.3 must pay utmost attention not to disturb the lodgers in the room N.1.
I have many accommodations here and there in Sapporo. One of them is a flat ‘Earth Oasis Fukuzumi N.1’ Enjoy staying here, in Sapporo and Hokkaido, observing well my HOUSE RULES.
(URL HIDDEN) COMMON RULES
1. I welcome only a nonsmoker paying attention to calmness around my accommodations.
2. In and outside them don’t make noise after 21:00 because here inhabitants and guests usually love calmness.
3. Leader of a group must hold 2 keys always. If he loses one, its compensation is as a rule 3000 yen.
4. When a guest’s friend lodge a night with you, the guest must pay 1000 yen additionally.
5. When guests go out of their room, they shall put off light. And while taking shower, please economize in water and gas.
6. My accommodations will not prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner for guests.
Special Rules for Earth Oasis N.1
1. Check-in time is, as a rule, 8:00~10:00 and 18:00~21:00 because after 21:30 I want to sleep.
2. The front door of this accommodation will be open, in principle, at 6:00 ~11:00 and 17:00~ 22:00.
3. Every leader of each room has, however, 2 keys: the one is for its own room, the second is for a front door. So, any group may enter or go out of the Earth Oasis even at 11:00-17:00 under the condition in this time the leader shall lock the front door.
4. Guests must go out of their room before 11:00 and come back to it by 21:30.
5. After 22:00 all the guests will not speak nor cry or laugh in and out of their rooms as well as in a street because some guests may already sleep: paper walls are thin.
6. In summer, when windows are open, please converse in a low voice: the place is silent.
7. In advance tell to us the time of check-out and next destination.
8. Guests may use a turn-down bed (a folding bed) if they like it additionally.
9. When guests want their clothes to be washed, they may ask our manager about it.