We are not big, but we are different, we pursuit the connection with nature, to create a quiet and comfortable environment for you and your family/friends, escape from busy city life. Enjoy the great farm view by lying in the bed, waking up in the morning with the warbling birds, 1000TC Egyptian cotton bed sheet set will give you a great staying experience.
After more than 4 guests, $60 AUD per person per night in standard rates, $120 AUD during X-mas and New Year, $75 during public holidays.
Our land is 2.5 acres, we live on one side of the site, and the guest house is next to our house but totally separated, all the access will on it own except for the main gate to entry the whole land.
Your stay will be fully equipment with all daily supplies, include Coffee machine, Toaster, Kettle, Dishwasher, outdoor BBQ, extra large towels, shampoo, hair dryer etc, there's a Queen size bed in the master bedroom, and two King singles in the other room, but we can put two singles together as one big super king size bed(2100x2030) if you required when booking. We also have a folding bed for the fifth guest which and be added to the master room or living room but it will cost $60 AUD extra per person per night in standard rates, $120 AUD during X-mas and New Year, and $75 during public holidays.
We have a little vegetable garden and will produce small amount of vegetables in different seasons, we also have some fruit trees like lemons, limes, oranges, you are welcome to pick some from there before you leave.
We have 2 dogs now, they are Shar Pei, we will have more animals in the future, like horse, cow, or alpaca.
Acesso dos hóspedes
- Swimming Pool
- Outside garden
- Outdoor deck
- Fruit trees area
There are 7 CCTV cameras all located in the public area to protect your safety.
Please note that after more than 4 guests, charge $60 AUD per person, per night in normal rates, $120 AUD per person per night during X-mas and New Year, and $75 per person per night during public holidays.
- No smoking inside the house.
- Please do not rearrange the room.
- Noise should be kept to a minimum after 10pm.
- No use of outdoor pools or BBQs between 10pm and 6am.
- No parties, weddings or other events. Holiday purposes only.
- Only the number of guests booked and paid is permitted in the property.
- No motor vehicles allowed on grass area.
- No drugs or illegal activities are allowed at this property.
- No sleeping on sofa overnight.
- Please conserve water where possible, and switch off the lights, fans, heating system or any large electrical elements like TV when you are out.
- Please check-out before 11am.
- Please remove all food from the fridge and freezer.
- Please put used dishes into dishwasher to wash.
- Please empty the indoor rubbish bin to the larger bins outside next to the BBQ.
- Must report any spillage, breakage or malfunction.
Turn off all the electrical elements.
I like travel and meet new friends, like adventure, excited things to do, love all animals, and cooking sweets. Good at photography, especially taking photos of the night sky, love stars, sky and ocean.
Welcome to our little beautiful farm land in South Coast NSW, hope you can enjoy the stay here without busy city life. Waking up with the singing birds and green meadow view.