My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Come enjoy the serenity of the country at "The Cabin". The charming log cabin is nestled among native Pine and Oak trees at the foot of the Laguna Mountains, surrounded by the Cleveland National Forest and the United States Forest Service (USFS) land. The location of this home provides the solitude you'd hope for in a forest cabin with good proximity to the little country town of Pine Valley which has a beautiful little county park with 2 newly refurbished playgrounds, a baseball field, basketball court and tennis court. The town also offers a library, market, antique store and a few restaurants. If you would like to see more antiques all you need to do us travel over to the nearby town of Descanso to the popular Descanso Mercantile and Ivy Gate Cottage. There is plenty of unspoiled wilderness in nearby Noble Canyon with access to an abundance of trails which are popular for horseback riding, mountain biking and hiking, varying from an easy stroll to day long adventures for even the most avid thrill seeker.
Acesso dos hóspedes
There is something close by for everyone in Pine Valley. If you like to fish, then bring your fishing pole as Lake Moreno and Lake Cuyamaca are just a short drive away. Or take an even shorter drive up to the Laguna Mountains which will put you at an elevation of 6000 feet. In the winter this is a great place for sledding. Should you desire to venture a little further, you may like to explore the quaint, old gold mining town of Julian with its many shops, restaurants and famous apple pie! The nice thing about San Diego County is one day you can have an excursion in the Mountains and the next day you can be at the beach. The very beautiful La Jolla Shores and the world famous Sea World are less than an hour away. Oh and don't forget the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park, which are all adventures close enough to do in a day's time.
Should you prefer to just relax at home you can do so under an umbrella of oak trees with only the sound of native birds and the breeze rustling through the trees on the large deck with outdoor fire pit. This cozy rustic cabin sits on a 1/2 acre with a beautifully landscaped setting surrounded by 3 undeveloped properties and is one of the more private locations in Pine Valley. Spring and summer offer sunny days with cool nights. This home stays very cool in the summer so there is no need for air conditioning. In the winter months, there is always the chance of snow and the enjoyment of hot chocolate by the fireplace.
This cabin is located on a quiet dirt road with very little traffic and interruptions - a true escape from the daily grind! Wildlife such as raccoons, deer and turkeys call this beautiful Valley home, a birdwatchers dream for sure. This multi-level cabin rental can accommodate up to six guests and has 3 bedrooms. Downstairs is one bedroom with a queen bed and flat screen TV. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms, one has a double bed and the other has a futon with a memory foam mattress topper for extra comfort. There is a full bathroom downstairs and a half bathroom upstairs. Linens, towels and extra blankets are all provided. Each room is also provided with its own electric heater. The fully equipped kitchen has a refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, coffeemaker, toaster and all necessary tableware and cookware. If you choose to barbecue, you can step out onto the large deck and use the charcoal and grill that are provided. There is also a beautiful sunroom off the back of the house with large windows looking out into the lush backyard. Other amenities include a washer and dryer, 2 flatscreen TV's with cable TV, wifi internet service as well as clear cell phone reception. Step back in time with the 2 heat sources of this home, a fireplace and wood burning stove (all wood provided). On extra cold nights the wood stove will warm the entire house.
A book will be provided at the house showing the many things to do in the area as well as instructions and tips for easily starting your own fire in case you are not one that has had much experience in doing this before.
Escape to "The Cabin" and enjoy time with your family or friends and be as active or relaxed as you please. Play catch with the kids on the lawn or sip a cold drink on the deck, all surrounded by the sights and sounds of the countryside. Board games, outdoor games, and boogie boards are some of the extra things provided for your enjoyment.
Special rates are as follows:
Rent for 6 days and get the 7th day free
Rent for 3 weeks and get the 4th week free
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the house.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth upon booking may not stay overnight at the property. Any other person at the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
4. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses’
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. All guests are expected to pick up after themselves and put games and other items back where they were found. All dirty dishes should be loaded into the dishwasher before checking out on the last day. Should housekeeping be left with excessive clean-up other than their normal duties, guest may be charged an additional $100 cleaning fee. Should any damages occur, as well, then an additional amount will be deducted from the $350 refundable damage deposit to cover those expenses.
9. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
10. Water and Septic: The cabin is on a septic system which is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
11. No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
12. By accepting this reservation, it is agree that all guests are expressly understanding the rules set forth and are willing to incur additional charges, as indicated above, if not followed.
De 01 de Novembro de 2017 - 30 de Abril de 2018 a estadia mínima é de 2 noites.