The private fully self contained garden cottage is located in the quiet coastal community of Marcus Beach, halfway between Noosa and Coolum. It's a three minute walk to the almost deserted beach, bike/walking path and bus. Noosa National Park, Noosa Junction, Hastings Street, Peregian Beach and Coolum are all within a few minutes drive. Surrounded by amazing walks, stunning beaches, cafes, restaurants, markets, and music events it's all you'll need for a perfect getaway!.
- I love sharing my space with guests, please show the same level of respect as you would for your family and friends as I will you.
- No extra guests or visitors please unless otherwise discussed.
- Respectful noise levels particularly in the evenings.
- I do not charge a cleaning fee so on check out please leave the space as you found it with dishes washed and rubbish removed. The main rubbish and recycling bins are located at the top of the driveway.
- Please wash sand off and dry your feet before coming inside, and hang wet things on the line outside. (The wooden floors don't like water!)
- I try to do the right thing in regard to the environment so please conserve energy where ever possible. Rather than turn the air conditioner on, open the windows and enjoy the sea breeze or use the ceiling fan. Please do not leave the air conditioner or heater on while you are out and if you are using either, close the windows.
- There is an outdoor clothes line on the side of the cottage. A dryer is available at a charge if needed.
- The Cottage and front garden is for the private use of guests. The back of the property is my private home and I ask that you respect my privacy as I will yours.
Hi there and thanks for getting in touch! I live in this beautiful part of the Sunshine Coast and have a private and detached fully self contained and absolutely stunning garden cottage to share with you. I am so excited to meet new people and provide for you a very special Airbnb experience. I have travelled extensively, lived in various countries and experienced many cultures before making Australia my home over 25 years ago. When at home I love to paint and get involved with anything creative as well as potter around my garden and spend time with family and my many friends. I teach a small Art group locally and am involved in several community, environmental and social justice activities. I am so looking forward to this amazing hosting experience through Airbnb!!