Located in the Historic Apponaug section of Warwick, less than 10 minutes from TF Green Airport. Newport and Providence are 20 - 25 minutes away.
There are a few spots to dine within walking and bus lines run out front. We offer river views, modern features and amazing energy. Enjoy a glass of wine on the deck as you watch the ducks go by. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. Note, the Mill is located on a busy street however the apartment is at the back.
The history of the Tide Mill, a former grist mill, dates back to 1710 (possibly as early as 1680!).
- Updated bathroom includes a stand-up shower, sink with marble vanity, full length mirror and washer/dryer for laundry.
- Includes refrigerator, double sink, stove and microwave
- stocked with everything needed for your cooking requirements including dishes, pots, pans and linens
- Center island includes stools and is perfect for a quiet dinner for 2
- Queen bed with fresh linens, closet for personal items and a dresser
- Includes wall mounted TV, an electric space heater/fireplace (please do not leave on when you are not at home or awake). While cable is not available, there is a Roku connected to the TV.
- Futon can be folded down for 2 more guests to enjoy the stay
- small desk and chair
Acesso dos hóspedes
The apartment has a private entrance and is located on the 2nd floor of the building (stair access only). You will have access to the deck/picnic table area in addition to your apartment.
Interação com os hóspedes
I own a marketing firm which occupies the non-apartment space of the building. Staff are typically onsite Monday - Friday from 8:30 - 5:30pm if you have any immediate needs and I am often personally there most days.
We are very accessible via phone, text and emails. We love Rhode Island and we are happy to tell you some of our favorite gems. You are welcome to reach out as often or as little as you like. We leave it up to our guests how much interaction they would like to have and we are equally happy to leave you to yourself to enjoy your stay.
From Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm, there is a business on the first floor so if you are home during those hours we ask our guests to be respectful and conscientious of noise. Likewise, the front of the building on the 2nd floor (accessed through the office) is used for storage and a private office for Katie.... so if you hear any rustling outside the living room or people talking, it is just business related!
On weekends and evenings, guests usually are the only people in the building.
If you need a later/earlier check-in or check-out time, just let us know and we do our best to accommodate you!
- One car is allowed to park in the parking lot next door (the Pie Zoni's plaza). Cars cannot be parked in the driveway of the dry cleaner's next door. When parking in the Pie Zoni's lot, please do not block their dumpster and please try to park in one of the first spots on the right facing the mill. Extra parking is available in the municipal lot next to Cumberland Farms.
- Please do not place large loads or heavy sweaters in the washer/dryer unit
- No smoking inside the unit. If you choose to smoke outside, please clean up any cigarette butts before leaving
- No loud parties or gatherings. Only registered guests are allowed on the property.
- There is a business that operates on the first floor + front of the house Monday - Friday during typical business hours, so please be considerate of your noise level. During nights and weekends guests are typically the only people on the property.
- upon check-out, please place any trash or recycling in the outside containers on the deck. Please strip the bed when you are leaving and put the linens on the floor of the bathroom. Please leave the house as you found it, broom clean, dishes cleaned and returned to their original location. Kindly let us know of any concerns or damages during your stay.
- Enjoy and embrace the magic that is the energy at the Tide Mill :)
We are from the littlest state in the US of A, Rhode Island. I am a serial traveler - quit my job to travel the world for 15 months in 2010. Avid couchsurfer (guest and host).... though these days life with a toddler has us not hosting quite as often.
I own a small marketing firm and my husband is a landscape architect. We are lovers of food, movies, video games and comic books - easy going, respectful and fun! We love traveling via Air BNB (amazing memories with amazing hosts) and we look forward to hosting people in our loft apartment.