The holiday cottage castles
Situated near the Road of Castles ( D2), in the village of Cantenac, in approximately 2 km of the famous Château Margaux, our holiday cottage for four adults will know how to fill the natural lovers, gone hiking, amateurs of wine and gastronomes. Business travelers, you are also welcome.
The owner, the holder of a patent of technician of tourism, can organize your circuits and strolls in the region and speaks English and Spanish. Access by the bus 705 from Bordeaux
Placed just next to the restaurant La Brasserie des Châtaux, just a step from Château Desmirail and Prieuré Lichine, 2 km of the famous Château Margaux, 2 km of Relais de Margaux (golf and spa), 45 mn of Lacanau, 30 mn of Bordeaux, our holiday cottage is the starting point of discoveries as vast as varied, so much with your car, the bus, the bike or on foot.
Acesso dos hóspedes
Interação com os hóspedes
I can organize your wine tours Médoc, St Emilion, visit of the Wine Museum, Bordeaux, etc. I can organize also your stay with reservation of river cruise, pedestrian, cycle activities... Castles Premier Cru classified receive only by appointment. If you wish to visit them, it is necessary to warn me of it very quickly.
School holidays reservation minimum at 4 nights and weekend extended minimum at 2 nights
- security deposit 80 € by check returned the day of the departure if the accommodation is clean.
- security deposit 300 € by check returned the day of the departure if the accommodation is not degraded.
- Tourist tax with supplement according to current price list(rate), at present 0,75 € a person of more than 13 years.
- Bed sheets are supplied for a 10-euro participation by bed for the expenses of steam-pressing. Hand towels and linen of kitchen are supplied with a 5-euro participation a person.
- Possibility of eating in the Brasserie des Châteaux nearby on reservation. French breakfast proposed in 6 euros.
Amoureuse de ma région, j'adore la faire découvrir en balades et en chansons - nos voyages sont plutôt hors des sentiers battus à la rencontre de la nature, du patrimoine et des gens autour de bons repas conviviaux.