This is a beautiful apartment in a convenient and quiet location. Walking distance to downtown Mountain View and Caltrain (about 10 min walk).
You will have access to
- 100+ channels on TV (including HB0, CNN, SyFy, and NBC etc)
- Heated Swimming pool, jacuzzi
- Fast Wifi
- Free parking
- Kitchen Utensils and bathroom supplies
- Pet friendly
- Clean bedding (Unlike other Airbnb hosts, we clean all beddings each time a guest checks out)
- A queen size air mattress upon request
This place is the perfect combination of a resort and a home.
Imagine starting your day when the light is sifting through the trees outside your window, you drinking coffee on the balcony facing the lawn while your favorite song is being played on the bluetooth speaker.
You will end your day drinking red wine in the jacuzzi, when all of your stress melts away...
Acesso dos hóspedes
The entire apartment; the laundry room; the parking lot (24/7, free); swimming pool and jacuzzi. No parking permit needed
There is a queen bed in the bedroom that can host 2 people; one extra air bed in the living room that can host 2 more. But I usually put the air bed in the closet to save for extra space when it is not needed (the living room is quite spacious though even without the air bed). Let me know the number of people coming, so that I can prepare the air bed before you arrive.
Other Things to Note
I want to provide you with maximum convenience and comfort. So I have prepared you most hotel essentials:
- Shower gel
- Hand soap
- Hair Dryer
- One kettle
- One Coffee maker
- Pan set, pots, cut board, spoons, forks, bowls, plates, cups, glasses.
- One bath towel for each guest
- Toilet tissue, facial tissue, paper towel. (I have stock enough in the closet for longer term stays.)
- A florescent stellar mural (it's in the bedroom and you will see how spectacular the galaxy looks when all lights are off.)
The guests will agree to read the house rules, the host's directions and the house manual. The guests should know all the information upon arrival:
1. Please do not take items in apartment with you when you check out. These include but are not limited to the bluetooth speaker, toothpaste, wall decorations etc. I will routinely check if there are missing items (after you check out).
2. The number of guests going to stay here must match the number in the confirmation. Kids or infants count as additional guests.
3. Please be respectful of our place. Turn off all electronics and the heater and lock all the windows and doors before you go out every time. And leave the place the same as you found it.
4. Keep the place clean. Please refrain from frying food in the apartment that could trigger the fire alarm
5. Use anything for its designated proper use only. For instance, do not use white towels to remove makeup.
6. No sitting on the white sheets and duvet cover with your jeans on. Don't dye any white beddings.
7. No shoes on carpet.
I moved from New York last year. Not a huge fan of traveling but I have lived in Italy, China, Malaysia, and New Zealand. I enjoy competitive debating, reading, and learning Latin. I also think Couchsurfing beats Airbnb. Also no, I don't host on Couchsurfing any more >_<