- "Shutters at 502" is one mile East of Route 15 on Rt 77.
- Our luxurious ensuite is a wonderful space for one or two people... personal and business travelers, parents visiting college students.
- Great get-a-way from hubbub of city life!
Spacious, beautiful, cathedral ceiling room with queen bed and other amenities, coffee service, radio & TV, for instance.
Acesso dos hóspedes
When the weather is co-operating, our front porch is a great place to watch people and traffic, and enjoy a drink or snack (BYOB & S).
Interação com os hóspedes
Guest will be greeted by both hosts. After registering & showing you the Ensuite, hosts will be available as needed.
We live across the street from a Middle School. It's in session from 7:15 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. daily from late August - June. Busses arrive beginning around 7:00 a.m. It's over by 7:20 a.m., or so.
- Access only through Front door of house...
- Ensuite is a lock-off from our dining room with private bath and water heater...
- You control the heat & AC...
- Our cat (Boots) is banned from your room...
We are retired, Miki is my wife, two children (Ohio & Colorado), three grandchildren (Ohio). Have a cat named Boots. Love to read, watch movies from Netflicks. We enjoy our home, taking short trips, and Mexican vacations.
We look forward to meeting new people from all walks of life.