The quaint apartment located in the Tiergarten district, in the 4th floor (without an elevator) of a founder-style apartment building, is bright and in a quiet and central location. Built in the typical old berlin-style, it has stucco seilings and parquet floors. The bedroom has a double bed and the living room has a sofa bed where two people can spread out comfortably. Another one or two persons can sleep at an air mattress that I provide (width 1,50 m). The apartment is furnished mostly in the style of the 60s and 70s.
Important to know if you have a dog allergy: Normally I´m living with my 2 adopted dogs in the apartment!
subway station Birkenstr. U9 (the closest station)
subway station Turmstr. U9, bus routes 123, M27, TXL, (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) and night bus N40
S-Bahn station Westhafen S41 and S42
The fastest connection from Schoenefeld Airport is the regional train, which runs every 30 minutes to the S-Bahn station Zoologischer Garten. From Tegel airport or the central train station you reach the U-Bahnhof Turmstrasse station directly by the TXL bus.
The U9 runs on weekends through the night (every 15 min), during the week there is a night bus.
- Wi-Fi (you can use my Wi-Fi printer if needed)
- bed linens and towels
- fully equipped kitchen (with microwave, coffee machines...)
- guide as well as various books and information about Berlin
- closet space (if you ask me for)
- free parking in front of the house
- possibility of using my bike
If you like to play the guitar feel free to use mine!
Information for guests coming by car: There is a restriction on vehicles in the Environmental Zone (City Center). More information you can find on
(Website hidden by Airbnb)
- nice cafes/restaurants in the Birkenstrasse
- supermarket (Edeka with fresh food counters)
- the river Spree with nice restaurants, beach bars
- Kudamm with shopping (KaDeWe)
- Tiergarten park for walking, jogging or cycling
- corner store (7.00 am-1.00 am)
I take pride in hosting so the more advanced notice the better!
If you have any other questions please contact me!
Regras da Casa
Da es eine Nichtraucherwohnung ist, würde ich die Raucher bitten, auf den Balkon zu gehen./This is a non-smoking apartment but you can smoke outside on the balcony, there are ashtrays.