My place is close to Provo Canyon, Provo River, Sundance Resort, the city center, Hale Theater, art and culture, restaurants and dining, Utah Lake). You’ll love my place because of It's brand new, nice amenities, great location, ground level, new pool/ hot tub and workout facility, the location, the high ceilings, the coziness, the views. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Two bedroom unit that is brand new. I'm a single dad that has my kids stay with me every other weekend. I have a queen size bed in the master, furnished with Dresser, full walk in closet, and private bathroom. Room #2 has a bunk bed- great for one or two kids (could sleep 3) and has a TV , dresser, and walk in closet. Two full bathrooms. Comfortable climate control settings, and full use of pool area and workout facility. Great for a business traveler, or a small family getaway. My guests have LOVED how new, nice, and comfortable this place is.
Acesso dos hóspedes
Pool area, and state of the art exercise and fitness center. Wifi access. Washer and dryer in unit.
Interação com os hóspedes
I live in the apartment, but have a brother close by I can stay with to be as present and available as needed, or as out of the way for more privacy. I work close by and can arrange timely meet ups to allow for property access, etc.
House rules are
1) no smoking
2) tidy up upon leaving (dishes washed, trash to be left outside the front door cinched up...I will discard from there) 3) linens and towels can be left on the floor in a pile)
3) any food brought in, must be discarded.
4) please leave the house key and the electronic key to the pool/gym area on the counter top in the kitchen upon departure
5) stick to check out times and check in times unless otherwise clearly communicated if an early check in and late check out is needed. I will try and be flexible
6) parking in a covered stall requires a permit. All non covered stalls are okay.