Fully furnished, compact, & convenient 2 bedroom apartment. The apartment is strategically located in downtown area (Jl. Jendral Sudirman) near to the airport, train station, and lots of hangout places. Please read all my listing's detail before booking. I think it's suitable for backpackers and business trip or short visit. If you expect luxury hotel experience, this may not be the perfect choice for you. Let me know your purpose of visit so I can accommodate you better.
This is a 2 bedroom apartment that i share. I stay in one room, you can use the guestroom. Living room, kitchen, & bathroom is shared.
The guestroom has a window & balcony overlooking the pool & city view. The bed is 120x200cm in size. Spacious for one & enough for two people.
The building has a swimming pool & a gym room that are free to use if you stay here. So bring your swim/sport wear too!
There is a convenience store, canteen/restaurant, & laundry place too inside the building ready to serve your needs.
Acesso dos hóspedes
I will give you an access card (for the elevator) & a key (for the room)
Interação com os hóspedes
Since i live here, we'll interact somehow. We can chat while having meal together. I will help you with information about Bandung. We can even go out or do activities together if our schedule match. Don't be a stranger :)
- Please carefully read my listing's detail before booking so you'll know what to expect. For further info, don't hesitate to message me.
- Check in time must be arranged at least 1 day prior your arrival. We have to sync our schedule to meet.
- I also live in the apartment, but you have your own private room. The rest of the apartment (kitchen, living room, bathroom) is shared & can be use.
- Please keep everything clean & tidy. Use water & electricity considerately.
- You can't smoke inside the apartment, but you can do that in the balcony.
- You can't bring in anyone else, but you can meet other people in the apartment's lobby if needed.
- Communication is key. I don't really need to know your itinerary while in Bandung but it's better to let me know when you are leaving & coming back to the apartment. Thanks :)
Hi! I'm Jojo. I work as a freelance interior designer. I've been working in this field for almost 10 years now!
Besides working, i like traveling. I usually travel alone doing the backpacker style. So I've stayed in many hostels & other people's houses before. I really like that idea of meeting new people while traveling. Besides getting new friends, I get a lot of insights about the places I visited through the eyes of the local people.
Now that I have my own apartment, I get to design it the way I want. I can also use it to host so I can meet new people. It's been an awesome experience for me so far & I hope it'll be an awesome one for you too!