Dating back over 200 years Dan-y-Castell is a three bedroom cottage of immense character built partially from the remains of Builth Castle. It is a luxurious and sympathetic chapel conversion and is close to art and culture, restaurants and dining, great views, and family-friendly activities. It offers a great base to explore Wales, the Welsh Marches, the Brecon Beacons, Hay on Wye and the Elan Valley. It is ideal for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids).
- check in from 4pm, check out by 10:30am
- Cottage has full central heating, full kitchen, washing machine and dishwasher
- restaurants, theatre, pubs and shops are all within 200 meters
- Short walk to royal welsh showground
- cottage was originally a chapel and then a victorian school
- The beautiful river Wye is 50 meters away
- Central for visiting and touring the whole of Wales and the Welsh Marches
- Short drive (or bus) to Brecon Beacons National Park
- Close to Hay on Wye and Elan Valley
Sem comentários (ainda)
Esta acomodação ainda não tem comentários. Se você ficar neste espaço, seu comentário aparecerá aqui.