Welcome to Cairngorm Apartment Two. Located on the 1st floor of a quiet residential apartment block in central Aviemore, away from the main road, walking distance from the railway/bus stations/pubs & restaurants. There's a 47 inch smart TV with Netflix, and free & fast internet/wifi. It's good for couples, solo travellers, and families. Sleeps 5. For larger groups, you could combine it with Cairngorm Apartment One, just upstairs!
The apartment is functional and practical as a base for a family holiday or as an upmarket alternative for outdoor enthusiasts instead of staying at a youth hostel.
Whilst the common area lobby is not particularly attractive, the apartment soon makes up for the rather dull entrance to the block.
Acesso dos hóspedes
Guests have 100% use of the apartment.
Interação com os hóspedes
You'll need to call me on your mobile to get in to the apartment, and feel free to phone me during your stay for any reason.
There's a travel cot & high chair, new in June 2016 and hardly used. You'd need to bring a mattress & blankets for the cot.
Room thermostats in each room enable guests to manage heat efficiently, and the state of the art infra-red ceiling mounted panel heaters warm up quickly, making the place cosy after a long day out.
Electricity is paid for on top of the accommodation fee, but that's at the end of the stay (by Airbnb request) and based on guests' own meter readings back to me. There's no messing with coins or trips to the shop in the middle of the nights to top-up an electricity card that some competitors would have you do!!
***IMPORTANT PLEASE READ***
- for a check-in on Sunday 3rd Dec 2017, earliest arrival time is 5pm
- For number of guests, select only adults. Kids go free.
- Electricity is charged separately (in summer, approx £2 to £3 per day, more in winter, depending on heating use; normally £3 to £6) payable by Airbnb request after stay. Cost is based on guests meter readings at start & end of stay. Instructions for efficient heating usage provided.
- Access is by phone call to me, and remote unlocking or doors, so you must have a mobile phone to get in! We will need to be in good contact prior to your stay to advise of expected time of arrival, or any long delays along the way, so that I am available and don't keep you waiting. Access on arrival can be 24 hrs with prior agreement.
- this is self catering accommodation, so you'll need to take your own tea/coffee and spare loo roll (there will be one full roll on arrival)
- Saturday check-ins not allowed unless agreed in advance, except for July/August, where check-ins are always on Saturdays
- You must have a mobile phone to gain access to the building
- the block is residential and guests must not make noise that would disturb other residents
- the apartment must not be used for gatherings for non-residents
- guests must leave the apartment as found, i.e. clean and tidy, rubbish out etc
- The purpose of a guest's visit must be a holiday to the area. This property is not available nor marketed for business travel of any kind.
Hey all! I'm crazy about the Cairngorms and the Highlands in general, and can often be found up a mountain walking, climbing or skiing. I've tried to think of everything with the apartments so that everything works smoothly during your stay.