Please read the entire listing; including the "Other things to note" section. This is for the 2nd room in my apt. If the 1st room is booked, this one is open. Near Loyola University & the beach/lake. 420 friendly environment.
No Security Deposit
No Cleaning Fees
Full Kitchen, Large Living Room, 1 Shared Bathroom, Internet, Heat, Air Conditioning, Washer/Dryer Included
Redline, CTA, Beach, Groceries, Yoga, Gym, Movie Theater, Pool Hall, Multiple Bars & Diverse Cuisine within 5-10 min walking
1. The picture of downtown is not the view from the loft. It is just a picture.
2. There are 4 rooms in the loft, all spaced out from each other. I live in the loft and have a roommate. Because my roommates room and my room is in the far back of the loft, it's almost like we live in a separate apt. The other two rooms are for Airbnb. Often times guests have the loft to themselves.
3. Your room can be locked from the inside, but not the outside. Nonetheless, i have never had a problem with theft/privacy.
4. 420 can be consumed anywhere in the loft, but please smoke cigarettes outside.
5. Check-in/Check-out is flexible, but time must be set in advance to accommodate incoming/outgoing guests
6. There is free parking right in front of the building Monday- Saturday from 10PM - 8AM and all day on Sunday. During winter months, you may have to check the street signs for additional towing violations. During the hours its not free, you kindly have to pay for the meter. Nonetheless, there is usually easy to find parking on the sidestreets; many people that stay here bring their car.
7. The loft is a 15-25 min drive to downtown, depending on traffic. It's 35-45 mins via public transportation, depending on time of day. There's plenty of accessible trains/buses near the loft that runs 24/7 and goes down town.
Número de licença ou registro
Saiba mais sobre este número
Esse anfitrião tem 101 comentários de outras propriedades.Ver outros comentários