We are within minutes of Sandown race track,Monash University,Monash freeway,eastlink,30mins to Melbourne CBD,40 mins to the airport,20mins to Dandenong Ranges. You'll love my place because of the Quiet Neighbourhood,. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
There is a Queen size bed, refrigerator, TV, video player, ducted heating/cooling and plenty of storage space closet and dresser, also an arm chair, There are plenty of power points in your room for all those electronic gadgets that we carry around these days.
This room is located next to the front door so easy access if you need to leave early or come in late without disturbing the rest of the house.
It is also located next to the bathroom with separate toilet for your convenience.
Acesso dos hóspedes
You are free to use the kitchen and dining room area for eating or relaxing.
Interação com os hóspedes
I am happy to chat and have a coffee with guests but also happy to leave you to do your own thing
There is a small fridge dedicated to you for your convenience.
Additional single bed available on request for an extra fee
- Please DO NOT bring non guests into our home
- Please keep shower times to a minimum timer is on the shower wall
- Smoking outside only
- Toy poodle lives at this address and is inside
- Cat lives at this address outdoors only
- This house will be shared by myself and my teenage daughter
- we like to have quiet from approx 10 pm if you stay up late please be quiet,
- Tea and coffee are available
- no cooking after 8.30pm
- This is our home please clean up after yourself
- Checkout is strictly 10am unless prior arrangements
- long term guests e.g. Over one week are expected to change and wash the bed sheets and bath towels weekly to ensue complete privacy in your room