3th Floor - Fully Furnished
Very quiet and private building, lot's of parking. Lot's of affordable (because of the tax free regulations in the Subic Freeport Zone) quality restaurants all around ( with All You Can Eat - buffet's !!!!)
Fully Furnished 40m2 Apartment (corner unit) in a quiet building on a perfect location!
Air conditioning, electric fan, Samsung 55" SMART TV on swing arm present!
Fully equipped kitchen with kettle, rice cooker, hotplate, pot & pan, microwave big Samsung fridge, .....
Cignal Box available for satellite TV channels (300php if you want a package loaded to it)
Acesso dos hóspedes
* Yamaha Mio Soul i Automatic scooter with carriage box for rent. Picture is added in the listing. It's already located at the building and waiting your arrival. :)
595php / Daily - 3500php / Weekly. 9500php / Monthly (3000php security deposit) This is an automatic scooter, so it's easy to drive.
The building has many conveniences like a Korean mini store, Ministop (open 24/7), a Korean/Japanese restaurant, a regular Korean restaurant, a Korean grill restaurant, "Holly's" restaurant (All you can eat buffet for 298php), tourist info & travel shop, "Buddy's" (hair - nail, massage - spa), ...
Interação com os hóspedes
I'm staying in the same building, and can assist in any way if you need help.
For a stay of 1 - 6 days, water and electricity is included in the Airbnb rate and no deposit is required. For a stay more than 6 days (weekly and monthly stays get a big discount compared to the daily rate), water and electricity is charged separately according meter stand from checkin till check out. Electricity = 10 PHP per KWH, water = 55 PHP per m2. A security deposit of 5000peso will be asked when checking in. This will be refunded when checking out.
* Do not take anything out from the apartment (each item is listed)
* Respect your neighbours and avoid making loud noises
* Smoking is allowed outside on the balcony, not inside the apartment
* Don’t leave food exposed to avoid insects - you can leave any garbage outside the door, as it will be picked up by the building staff each morning
* Be gentle when you move the TV on the swing arm around, and make sure it doesn’t hit the cabinet.
* Don’t eat or drink on the sofa bed and swinging footrest (any stains / damage will be charged for)
* 6 people is the maximum allowed inside the apartment at the same time
* Treat the apartment and it’s belongings with love and care and keep everything clean and in good condition
* Turn off electrical appliances when you leave the room for more than 10 minutes and keep door and window closed when cooling the room.
Even though The Philippines has already the 5th highest cost of electricity in the world, the electricity rates (10peso/kWh) and water rates (55peso/m3) for the SBMA area (Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority, which is a special economic zone), are still higher compared to the rest of The Philippines.
Esse anfitrião tem 82 comentários de outras propriedades.Ver outros comentários
Two of the greatest Asian countries that are most hospitable and welcoming to foreigners: The Philippines and Thailand. All the warm and humble people here, can make it hard for you to leave them when you have to make your return trip. haha
The beautiful, kind, friendly & free spirited people, the warm weather with never-ending blue skies, the big freedom to live your live the way you choose too ... That's why I consider both these countries my home and I am very grateful for being so warmly accepted here as an equal.
I love to watch movies, enjoy food and play all sorts of games (strategy card games (Magic The Gathering, Heartstone,...), board games (RISK, Monopoly), bean bag toss, bumperpool, snookergolf, minigolf, just all the fun competitive games to test your skills!
I'm also very much into spirituality ( Abraham Hicks, Bashar, P'taah, Seth, ...) I love collecting their quotes.
"The life you live is created by the story you tell." ==> Right on!!!